MakeWebGames

which Engine is good to buy

smith

No matter what you buy you will have to put in some work one way or a another. And in all honesty, it comes down to preference. No matter what people suggest, this will turn into a flame war. Somewhere in these forums is a Google Doc Spreadsheet that I believe [MENTION=60705]Djkanna[/MENTION] started up but I can't find right now(granted, I didn't look very hard) that breaks down some facts about a lot of the engines you see here

Meh, if my hard drive didnt die last night I could have provided you with one that's easy to use and is cheap.

But in all honestly, if you aren't going to be developing for it, in other words hiring a developer to add mods for you, try get on that has an OOP base. To me it's easier to develop for.

• 3 weeks later...
No matter what you buy you will have to put in some work one way or a another. And in all honesty, it comes down to preference. No matter what people suggest, this will turn into a flame war. Somewhere in these forums is a Google Doc Spreadsheet that I believe @Djkanna started up but I can't find right now(granted, I didn't look very hard) that breaks down some facts about a lot of the engines you see here

It's going to be rather out-dated now, but it's here