MakeWebGames

Gym Error

MNG

I have been looking through the globals,gym a few other files and I realize the global func might be the problem.

Here's the error I keep getting

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '373 AND us.userid != 1 AND u.user_level != 0' at line 1
Query was SELECT count(*) FROM userstats us LEFT JOIN users u ON us.userid=u.userid WHERE us.strength > 2,373 AND us.userid != 1 AND u.user_level != 0

Here's the little piece of the globals

function get_rank($stat, $mykey)
{
global $db;
global $ir,$userid,$c;
$q=$db->query("SELECT count(*) FROM userstats us LEFT JOIN users u ON us.userid=u.userid WHERE us.$mykey > $stat AND us.userid != $userid AND u.user_level != 0") ;
return $db->fetch_single($q)+1;
}

What is your usage of the function? The $stat param would be the key=>value pair and the $mykey param would be a string of the stat name you are querying.

For example:

$strength = get_rank($ir['strength'],'strength');

Or you can do it this way:

$stats = array(
   'strength','guard','agility'
);
foreach($stats as $stat) {
   echo ucfirst($stat) .": ". get_rank($ir[$stat],$stat);
}

And that should work

Since an integer value is being passed in your error it looks like to me you are passing a key=>value pair in the 2nd parameter, basically saying you don't have a column named 373 in userstats

Edited by KyleMassacre