MakeWebGames

Wrestling Game

Arletta

Hi guys and girls!

I'm working on a project and looking for people to help me with a Game. This has no name so it'll be called [noname]. This game is a Wrestling Game, a similar game would be this: thewrestlinggame.com/

[noname] is 'Text Based MMORPG Wrestling Game'. Everything graphically-made will be made by me. I have some knowledge of HTML, CSS, JAvascrip but nothing else. So I'm looking for someone who could help me out. The Game is meant to be a Wrestling Game where people can level up, and etc.

So here are the planned Features:

Multiple Servers

Each Server would have different Staff Members, different people, and different masters (to face). Different servers would also have different settings. The different Settings would be different Statistic time, different members, and some might have federations.

Premium Access

The people who have Premium Access will have different options such as having a different colour on a chat, having more matches, having a bit more exp per match, you'll be allowed a queue and other things. There'll be three types.

Roleplay & Forums

I used to and I still roleplay, so I'd like to add this. There'll be GMs (general managers) who'll handle the shows - which'll produce roleplays. Some GMs might want to have different forums but there'll be forums to Roleplay on. There'll be a general forum explaining everything in the game, and giving some tips.

-

There's still a lot more to be announced but that is some of the basics. If someone is interested it'd be great, maybe reply and we could talk about it.

Hi guys and girls!

I'm working on a project and looking for people to help me with a Game. This has no name so it'll be called [noname]. This game is a Wrestling Game, a similar game would be this: thewrestlinggame.com/

[noname] is 'Text Based MMORPG Wrestling Game'. Everything graphically-made will be made by me. I have some knowledge of HTML, CSS, JAvascrip but nothing else. So I'm looking for someone who could help me out. The Game is meant to be a Wrestling Game where people can level up, and etc.

So here are the planned Features:

Multiple Servers

Each Server would have different Staff Members, different people, and different masters (to face). Different servers would also have different settings. The different Settings would be different Statistic time, different members, and some might have federations.

Premium Access

The people who have Premium Access will have different options such as having a different colour on a chat, having more matches, having a bit more exp per match, you'll be allowed a queue and other things. There'll be three types.

Roleplay & Forums

I used to and I still roleplay, so I'd like to add this. There'll be GMs (general managers) who'll handle the shows - which'll produce roleplays. Some GMs might want to have different forums but there'll be forums to Roleplay on. There'll be a general forum explaining everything in the game, and giving some tips.

-

There's still a lot more to be announced but that is some of the basics. If someone is interested it'd be great, maybe reply and we could talk about it.

I'm interested in the job, just a question are you offering money for work?