MakeWebGames

V2 Pet Mod needed

Tangled

I'm looking for a pet Mod... I have Seker's mod I bought from mccodes but it has major issues. I'd like something similar where the pet can be leashed or unleashed. But the stats trained individually with crystals. (seker's mod trained all 3 at once and tripled the trains with every train). also would like to fight the pets and a Pet HOF If some one has a better one or knows how to fix sekers mod let me know please. I'm willing to pay if needed.

I'm also needing a good marriage mod I installed made by cronus. I'm getting requests for kids and his doesn't have it. and there are several other issues. I like the shared housing but they can transfer cash and crystals from their panel and it doesn't show up in the staff logs. (soooo not good)

Edited by Tangled

I'm looking for a pet Mod... I have Seker's mod I bought from mccodes but it has major issues. I'd like something similar where the pet can be leashed or unleashed. But the stats trained individually with crystals. (seker's mod trained all 3 at once and tripled the trains with every train). also would like to fight the pets and a Pet HOF If some one has a better one or knows how to fix sekers mod let me know please. I'm willing to pay if needed.

I'm also needing a good marriage mod I installed made by cronus. I'm getting requests for kids and his doesn't have it. and there are several other issues. I like the shared housing but they can transfer cash and crystals from their panel and it doesn't show up in the staff logs. (soooo not good)

What's your budget for both of these?