MakeWebGames

Game Template For Sale

Coly010

I was bored and I also wanted to see how my graphic skills were holding up so I decided I'd make a game template, I have only made the login for now, but I've spent the past two days working on this.

If your interested in this piece, I'll do up a register page for it as well, and I'll code it all.

Price - $10 (fully coded, login and register page)

If you want a matching in-game template, I'll do that out and code it up as well for an extra $10 :)

Buttons can be changed as well

EDIT: LOGIN AND REGISTER NOW CODED!

PM if interested

EDIT

After reading [MENTION=69670]Script47[/MENTION] 's comment about the blue buttons not seeming to match the style. I went back to the template and changed the colour of them, I also designed up the register page, so here they are:

full_temp_red_small.png

full_temp_red_reg_small.png

Full size images can be found here:

http://columferry.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/full_temp_red.png

http://columferry.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/full_temp_red_reg.png

Edited by Coly010

Personally, I don't feel the button's light blue color (with gradient?) doesn't go with the dark feel of the template. Don't get me wrong, the template looks awesome otherwise. Also is the login button missing its text?

Colours of buttons are easily changeable, I went with blue to try and lift the template a bit, however I can understand why some might prefer it if it kept to the rest of the dark design.

The login form has all its text omitted as it would be added in when the file is coded, however if you would like I can post a screenshot that has 1.) different button colours , 2.) text in the login form

Colours of buttons are easily changeable, I went with blue to try and lift the template a bit, however I can understand why some might prefer it if it kept to the rest of the dark design.

The login form has all its text omitted as it would be added in when the file is coded, however if you would like I can post a screenshot that has 1.) different button colours , 2.) text in the login form

Nah, I was just curious as I thought you might have forgotten it.

Yeah I'm just trying to bump this a bit. I have the login and register file coded. All the images in the template are sliced and usable. There is a border image file therefore that can be used throughout the site on other pages easily enough, same goes for the boxes. There is a base button image and button hover image which allows you to create your own buttons, the text on the buttons isn't an image its done through html and css, for obvious reasons.

If interested PM me.

$10 for the coded files - this doesnt include the full rights to the template

If you want the full rights PM me .

• 3 weeks later...
Is this mobile friendly and are the images customizable how much would it cost for a fully done customized header included aswell.

Not currently mobile friendly but can be made so, but the cost will increase. Images are customisable and for a fully customised header it will add to the cost also.

PM with what you want customised and I'll message you a cost