MakeWebGames

Little problem :(

Iam

If your website is in maintenance, you should still be able to access the back-end of your website through cPanel or another source (such as FTP/sFTP) in order to get out of maintenance.

If you have blocked yourself out of even logging in through cPanel or FTP/sFTP, then you will probably have to get your hosting provider involved.

~G7470

I have put my website into maintenance, but waited to long. Now i cannot login anymore because it is redirecting to the maintenance.php.

Anyone has an idea how i can login again?

I think you have something like this in your login that redirects to maintenance.php or something similar

exit(header("location: /maintenance.php")); 

My advice if you didn't want to post the code, would be to remove that line of code or put it in comments like this //exit(header("location: /maintenance.php"));

Hope this helps

Only thing i did was putting the maintenance mode to ON in the game itself (staff menu), but my wife called me to do something and after that i needed to login again which didn't work.

But isn't it strange that an admin cannot login into the game?