Sign in to follow this  
ThongzNbongz

Selling Mafia Paradise

mafia paradise is a script that i bought in the past and did some work on, theres a few bugs nothing hard to fix etc, Heres a link to the game http://mafia-paradise.esy.es Pm me or comment your offers thanks,

Also i could be interested in a scripter fixing it up and we host a game and you get paid if it makes money.

mafia paradise is a script that i bought in the past and did some work on, theres a few bugs nothing hard to fix etc, Heres a link to the game http://mafia-paradise.esy.es Pm me or comment your offers thanks,

Also i could be interested in a scripter fixing it up and we host a game and you get paid if it makes money.

• User profiles don't validate or sanitise input
  • Still using eregi, which is deprecated
  • PHP errors show on screen
  • Able to deface profiles
  • Able to hijack traffic resulting in session hijacking, via XSS

All that, and I am needing to point out that the use of iframe makes UX a 0/10; plus free-hosting? No thanks.

I2szwxf.png

VXCPYsH.png

Edited by SHPXLBH

This script is leaked all over the Internet. And as far as I can remember the staff panel was not very secure and normal uses could use it with out even using sql/xss exploits

HAHAHAAH this is GB, GS & GP all mixed into one, if anyone wants that script then let me know.. I have it. FOR FREE.
How can I get a copy of this script sir?
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2014 at 12:47 PM, KaineBennett said:

HAHAHAAH this is GB, GS & GP all mixed into one, if anyone wants that script then let me know.. I have it. FOR FREE.

hi i world love to use them GB, GS & GP

world be a big help 😛 been looking online for weeks now 😛

can u send me thrm pls

Please can you stop grave digging for old projects and asking for them, the user has not been active since 2015, i doubt he will see your messages 

• Like 2