MakeWebGames

need to purchase rc engine license

Hybridd

Trust me, RC Engine is terrible. If you don't like McCodes, you will hate RC. I have worked on. It's buggy and not worth paying for it. Plus, it has been leaked so much that you might want to watch out who comes to you to say they will sell you a license. Before purchasing, post on here if a person contacts you, so people can verify if it is the real owner or not.

Other than that, I would just highly recommend not purchasing it. I can bet you will have more hours of headaches than enjoyment.

ahh i understand but i need something more challenging lol something that i can work on none stop. mccodes is easy to work on.

i like rc engine as my friend owned dangerous city which i was helping him with and i really loved it! so i would like to purchase one of my own.

thanks for the info peter

naa lol im not looking for new worlds engine, looking for rc engine.

is there anyway of contacting icecoldcola

Why would you look for that engine in particular when there are better alternatives? I just can't seem to get my head around your thinking, obviously it is your choice but curious to why you'd say no an engine like NWE as [MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] suggested.

TBH I don't even know if Kaine is the owner of NSC. I do have a copy of RC and took 1 look at it because I was going to clean it up and get it ready for sale with Kaine and I gave up after 20 minutes because in my opinion it's garbage. I refuse to release anything after I go through it with error reporting on and fixing every last error and this thing is just riddled with undefined errors left and right.

Another issue is that it is really outdated and not very secure. I wouldn't waste your money on it at all, it won't be worth it.

As for NWE, is there anything you can mention that doesn't make it that great? I will name a few that does the opposite. It has XSS protection, HTML filters, easy to use AJAX lib, easy to use/change templating, templatijg functions to ensure across the board looks and use, clean file structure, edit everything ingame like files and database. I can go on all day.

Or you can try out GRPG but that is a little dated itself.

im only looking to purchase the license as i already have the files from a friend, iv tested the files and found a few bugs and errors which iv already fixed so it looks nice and clean now so i would like to buy the license if u know who the real owner is then please do post.

also i dont like the layout of nwe as i have no knowledge on how it works and it doesnt interest me in anyway.

i only like the rc engine because i totally love the layout and the mods inside it are pretty good.

thanks kyle for the info