MakeWebGames

[Paid Request] Basic Marriage Modification

uRPG

Hi everyone, Usually I try to create all my own features for my game, However... The marriage system I just cannot get my head around.

So here I am, I am willing to pay for a very basic marriage modification to be created for MCCodes V2.

Features:

Propose: To propose to another user, You must enter their ID (You also have the option to attach a small message/note) Once you have entered your chosen ID, That player will receive an event.

"$username has just proposed to you with the attached message: Please marry me!" Would you like to accept $username proposal? [Yes!] - [No]

If the player clicks yes, The proposer will then get an event saying "Congratulations, $username has accepted your marriage proposal!"

If the player clicks no, The proposer will then get an event saying "Sorry, Your marriage proposal was rejected by $username."

Marriage: Once married each user can see their spouses money, bank money, crystals. (They can also see how long they've been married)

They can also send each other "Love notes" - These are short messages that only the happily married couple can see!

(Love notes: Once the player has sent his/her partner a note, The receiver will get an event saying "Your spouse has just sent you a love note, Click here to read it!)

Divorce: To divorce it's a very simple process, The user simply clicks on divorce.

They will then be asked "Are you sure you want to divorce your partner?"

If they click yes, The marriage is over and the other player will get the event "You've just been divorced by $username!"

If they click no, Well, Then they are still happily married!

Budget:

I don't really have set budget for this modification, If anyone is interested I would love to hear how much you would create this for.

Thank you.

I believe [MENTION=53986]Haunted Dawg[/MENTION] has one which if I remember right it was pretty decent. Cronus has one on the market and Richard made a freebee.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/28146-mccode-v2-Simple-Marriage

I didn't know [MENTION=53986]Haunted Dawg[/MENTION] has a marriage modification.

As for Cronus' I've heard it's pretty poor code, And that he is no longer around to support the modifications he sells.

As for Richards, I did spend a few hours recoding that, To no great progress... :(

I don't know what your issue with Richards mod is but I know there are some due to the bbcode changes within the forum. Also I believe [MENTION=65371]sniko[/MENTION] even made one as well

Ah okay.

Also apologies for not replying to your PM, I can't access PM's on here with my mobile for some strange reason, The page just keeps refreshing.

actually one of them was badly coded, but it was only the event part and the header code.

What you need to do is re scrap the code, and in your users table make another field "marriagewill", and than where maxwill is echo replace it with marriagewill

in register set it the same as maxwill, then when you marry someone update marriagewill to the spouse with the most maxwill, then when you divorce update it to that of your original maxwill as for estate i believe you do an edit but not sure what part, I made a marriage mod that is basically a replicate of roguevampires. and that is how I worked it by adding that field. Maybe I dig through my usb and find it but it's not advance such sharing spouses money the only thing that is shared is maxwill.

actually one of them was badly coded, but it was only the event part and the header code.

What you need to do is re scrap the code, and in your users table make another field "marriagewill", and than where maxwill is echo replace it with marriagewill

in register set it the same as maxwill, then when you marry someone update marriagewill to the spouse with the most maxwill, then when you divorce update it to that of your original maxwill as for estate i believe you do an edit but not sure what part, I made a marriage mod that is basically a replicate of roguevampires. and that is how I worked it by adding that field. Maybe I dig through my usb and find it but it's not advance such sharing spouses money the only thing that is shared is maxwill.

I took another look at Richards marriage modification, After 2 hours I have it all fixed up and working perfectly.

I did however remove the "Send roses" feature, As I see no need for my users to be refilling their will that easy.

I would like to thank yourself and [MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] for taking your time out to reply to this thread.

I can do this for you.

I can also throw in shared housing for you. All for $20

Hi there, [MENTION=70283]Samurai Legend[/MENTION] - Sorry for not saying sooner, I no longer need this created as I fixed the version Richard created.

Thanks for taking your time to reply to this thread. :)

*On a side note: If anyone wants me to release the fixed version of Richards mod (All credit to Richard), I would be more than happy too.* (That's if I'm allowed)

ok question on the mod I have created by cronus, I have a few errors showing up, also they are allowed to send money crystals back and forth. it doesnt show up in my staff logs. so If This one is better then yes please do. Mine has shared housing also and if one divorces the other they lose their house and all their will.

ok question on the mod I have created by cronus, I have a few errors showing up, also they are allowed to send money crystals back and forth. it doesnt show up in my staff logs. so If This one is better then yes please do. Mine has shared housing also and if one divorces the other they lose their house and all their will.

Richards marriage modification that I've recoded is not as advanced in terms of features as Cronus' by the sounds of it.

However, I'm pretty sure they won't be hard to create for Richards marriage mod.

If you name/describe the features you want in a marriage mod, I can try and code them to work with Richards free marriage mod and I'll share all add-ons that i create for the marriage system on here.

It would be very easy to add a "log" each time a user sends something.

Find the query where it sends the money.

And add under that query:

$db->query("INSERT INTO `cashxferlogs` VALUES (NULL, $userid, {$_GET['ID']}, {$_POST['money']}, " . time() . ", '{$ir['lastip']}', '{$er['lastip']}')");

(I think that's correct :X)

Or if you want to post the snippet of your "send money/crystal" part of the marriage mod, I can make the changes for you.

Edited by uRPG