MakeWebGames

looking to buy a rc engine in a few months

Hybridd

i have not put alot of thought into it i am going to be honest here

RC engine is a good script but the way its been coded is crap and the whole script needs a total recode its wrapping mysql_real_escape_string around ids and other things like register is not been secured / validated properly

i would think licenses will cost around $50 once the engine has been recoded but me being the only developer it could be a while before its released

Kaine was selling licenses for $30 the way the engine was after getting the rights for it i decided not to put it up for sale until i felt that it was ready.

Which in my eyes is a long way to go the engine is still using mysql which is outdated and in the new release this will be converted to mysqli

Edited by NonStopCoding

• 2 months later...

To everyone who wants to buy the engine from the real owner (myself, Icecoldcola).

Contact me through my facebook group for my latest game!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/University-Of-The-Streets/248599095163801

NonStopCoding i will be speaking with the admins here about you trying to sell my game engine :) Like i did when someone else was selling it.

[MENTION=69762]RCengineOwner[/MENTION], thank you for taking the time to come here but I do have a question for you regarding this. Did you set up some sort of deal with Kaine Bennet? Last I heard he was in the midst of buying it from you so I am taking it that was never the case? I spoke to a member here who will go un-named in the public eye for the time being who knew/knows you and he confirmed with me the deal that you had but were waiting for something on Kaine's end.

Now if thats the case, Kaine did sell his rights to RC to NonStopCoding a little while back and handed them over to NSC. So if you can help get this mess sorted out I would be very appreciated. I am not an Admin but I can help out the process quickly if none of this stuff is in fact true. So feel free to PM me, or message me on skype and we can talk.

I speak quiet closly with NonStopCoding. He thought he owned the full rights to the engine. He is currently unaware this has developed on here, I have messaged him to let him know, but he bought the rights of someone claiming they full ownership of the engine

Which is why you should never hand money over until you know who you are buying off is a legitimate owner. Nobody other than myself has any rights to sell this engine full stop. If they ever do i would confirm that here...

[MENTION=69762]RCengineOwner[/MENTION], thank you for taking the time to come here but I do have a question for you regarding this. Did you set up some sort of deal with Kaine Bennet? Last I heard he was in the midst of buying it from you so I am taking it that was never the case? I spoke to a member here who will go un-named in the public eye for the time being who knew/knows you and he confirmed with me the deal that you had but were waiting for something on Kaine's end.

Now if thats the case, Kaine did sell his rights to RC to NonStopCoding a little while back and handed them over to NSC. So if you can help get this mess sorted out I would be very appreciated. I am not an Admin but I can help out the process quickly if none of this stuff is in fact true. So feel free to PM me, or message me on skype and we can talk.

Heya mate :) Thanks for the reply! Kaine indeed was planning to buy the engine but never came up with the money. I had no idea that Kaine had told NSC he owned the rights etc. Its such a shame to see your work being tossed around like this for small change in peoples paypal :( I fell ill and was away a long time so was completely unaware of any of this :/ Again thank you for this reply.

-Icecoldcola.

Kaine indeed was planning to buy the engine but never came up with the money.

Ahh see, that part was never mentioned by Kaine, even to me. I was going to partner up with him to help get it ready for sale/release and it was a good thing I never did.

Maybe [MENTION=69859]KaineBennett[/MENTION] can come on in and have a say in this matter???

Ahh see, that part was never mentioned by Kaine, even to me. I was going to partner up with him to help get it ready for sale/release and it was a good thing I never did.

Maybe [MENTION=69859]KaineBennett[/MENTION] can come on in and have a say in this matter???

I have him on facebook and am a little dissapointed that he was telling people this :( we have spoken for a little while too! :/

[MENTION=69859]KaineBennett[/MENTION] told me he owned it as well. I actually bought a copy off of him when I had money. I never intended to use the code to make a game. But I'd like my money back. I don't like liars, or thieves and seems he was doing both if this is true.