MakeWebGames

Stamp In

Script47

I have always been fascinated with how someone from the other side of the world can connect via the Internet and talk to you. Someone from a another country who's time might be different to yours. So I decided to make this for a bit of fun, all you do have is click the "Stamp In" button. It will then record the button the button was pressed and will insert it in to a database and will outputted for other people to see.

I have tried showing the full process in the "Current Action" part, that is what is happening in real time, for example I click the button it will say "Stamping", it will then get the time and pass it on via an AJAX request to a PHP file which will then insert it in to the database. Once the request is complete it will show the (updated) current times (live) and will display it. You action will then change to "Stamped" once it is all complete it will then change back to "Idling".

Stamp In

This may not appeal to all, but it is something which I personally thought would be quite cool.