MakeWebGames

HothRP ¬ VPS Hosted ¬ New Domain ¬ DDoS Protection¬ Stable EMU ¬ Gangs ¬ Rob Bank+mor

Raven1992

[url]http://bubbo.ca[/url] A Brief Descption about Bubbo Bubbo Has been On Retros since 2012 through so many people owning it at that time. Well not anymore Bubbo is Back and it means Bussniess. We Plan to strive Bubbo up the Ranking day by day with loads of new features adding in. Bubbo is owned by 2 People Tom @startrekguy and Kyle @Elyk both have Retro Owning Experence over 5 years+. So what makes us unique? Well for start We are useing Mercury EMU the CMS is illumina Edited by Josh and well our Specs for hosting all this well look for yourself We also have Open Plan Floor Editor and custom Rooms from 36 tiles to 1044 tiles VPS Specs; 4GB Ram 120GB Diskspace Unmetered Transfer 1GBPS Port Windows 2008 Protection: Unmetered Transfer 1GBPS Port 480GBPS Protection We also have CloudFlare Pro protection in place as well. Here are some of the Images we got for you to look at we hope you come on the Bubbo hotel and see it for Yourself Features: Sexy CMS (IlluminaCMS Custom Edit by @j0sh ) Mercury V2.6 Emulator - Special Edition (Custom Commands, Clothes and Enables) Neat and Well Oragnized Catalogue Bubbo Forums (Licensed) 100% Lag-Free (4GB Ram VPS Solid State Drives) Lottery, Tags, Badgeshop(added), ROTM, Referals (Coming soon sadly) Stable Economy (15k Coins and 15K Pixels at Startup) Friendly Environment (Staff and Owner interact and play with other users) Weekly Updated, "Limited Editions' Section Paid Super and Ultra VIP with lots of features New commands added [:sit, :lay] Daily backups, Faster Client, DDoS Protection Ridable Horses Custom SWF (Brand new client style and look), Latest Clothes Working Enables upto 172 and 500-528 Faceless Working Friend Stream! [NEW!] SSL Certified Website! [NEW!] Teamspeak server [NEW!] List updated daily! Bubbo Hotel [ATTACH=CONFIG]1755[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1756[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1757[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1758[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1759[/ATTACH] we hope to see u on Bubbo Edited by Raven1992

I am very confused by this. So, is this where you take someone else's engine/game and just change the title? What is the difference between this and Habbo (which has a better presentation than this)? Plus, why would you need to hire more staff members with just 10+ people? If you already have 3 staff members, that should last you sometime now.

I am very confused by this. So, is this where you take someone else's engine/game and just change the title? What is the difference between this and Habbo (which has a better presentation than this)? Plus, why would you need to hire more staff members with just 10+ people? If you already have 3 staff members, that should last you sometime now.

I am glad u asked that Question W3Theory

Basiclly the engine it self is an Emulator that runs in the Background which someone has coded from scratch and of Course he posted it on another Forums for Everyone to Use the Emulator contains Codeing mysql and Of course some VisalC++ so basiclly the Emulator we are useing is open source and the game Hoth was my idea we Looked all over the Habbo Retro Forums Trying to Piece the CMS up which contained PHP and HTML. However as Habbo Hotel CMS changed big Time to it latest UI Everyone decided to take the Old Habbo Theme and embedded it to Their Own. Also Unlike Habbo Hotel that charge you for money This is a Retro so we give the Coins Free of Charge and they can spend it on bits they want. However for us to make money we Put a Shop page in with tons of Features. The Owner of the Emulator that we are useing which BTW is Reality EMU not Part of Habbo EMU I happy got him on Skype and He allowed Us to use It for our Roleplaying Server cause as you may know we are fighting Habbo Staff to Make there Game more Cheaper lowering the Cost. Why do you think Habbo lost over 10k members in 2010 and 5k more in 2012. As people Play on The Retro more time. And the Reason Why we need staff is cause we got over 60members signed up and they can cause a hassle hense why we needing moderators in order to keep the peace in our Retro and not let it out of Control. Cause I got the CMS to update along with 2 of my other friends that help out. One does the EMU side and the 2 of us do the CMS.

I hope that answers your Question W3

Losing 10k Members when you have over 250M registered is not much. I just don't see the uniqueness when I can find a lot of other imitators with the same exact script. It's still confusing. Oh well.

Look all we doing is Making the PLayers Happy by giveing them free coins well in the RolePlay you work for those to get the coins. We are just there to help people play more into the retros than playing habbo hotel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...