MakeWebGames

selling V2 license

Raven1992

ok as i no longer useing mccodes no more i gone to nwe so i am selling my v2.0.5b license to anyone if they need it starting price is

V2.0.5b starting price :- £30

i am open to offers above that price mark and yes i accept paypal if needs be i also accept google wallet

here the screenshot of it shows it legit

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1599[/ATTACH]

hope i find a buyer soon like i said i got no use of it i gone to nwe now

41821645_sellingmccodes.jpg.a9144e94bee3bbd8110ba7cdc68322b6.jpg

i not accepting $5 i want more than that of it it a 2 year old license

Being 2 years old does not give it any more value than being 1 day old. Not saying you should accept the offer, however, I am sure you are going to have a hard time trying to sell it these days for anything more than 20$. Mainly due to the fact that people are moving towards mobile games and people who are developing on the web are now moving towards custom games.

Good luck none the less.

~ Pete

Being 2 years old does not give it any more value than being 1 day old. Not saying you should accept the offer, however, I am sure you are going to have a hard time trying to sell it these days for anything more than 20$. Mainly due to the fact that people are moving towards mobile games and people who are developing on the web are now moving towards custom games.

Good luck none the less.

~ Pete

which is why peter i am asking $10-$15

If an mccodes staff member can confirm this is transferable (I seem to remember there being a transfer limit on the licenses?) I will give you $10 for it.

to be honest this is the first time i done a transfer on it and yeah i accept $10 for it and yeah can a mccodes staff check if i can still transfer this over

looking at it i can still transfer it but i not sure if it allowed still [MENTION=50433]ColdBlooded[/MENTION] can u answer the question

Edited by Raven1992