MakeWebGames

Nation Of The Lost

Revolution-NOTL

Hello all. I before have not introduced my self before properly.

I am Revolution also known as Zahid. I am 15 years old, and I am from East London, United Kingdom.

I am currently in secondary school studying. I am a determined guy. But I am in need of the communities help.

I am in need of helping my game go back up to its original standings. It's still in good shape. However I want it to be much better.

I am in need of a good coder. Someone who I can trust and who can trust me, and is willing to take 40% of the payments every month.

For a period of time. Will sort out a contract.

I am in need of someone helping me out find all the errors and helping me fix it. So far I have no errors what's so ever.

Its a MCCodes V1 engine. However I now can say its my own built engine. As every file is re-coded. It runs on MYSQLI.

I need the economy to stabilised. Someone who can look after the game. I will only be on it 6 - 4 hours a day. It would have been much longer, however school is blocking my chance :(

I also need competitions to be added. Something fun the people in game can do.

If anyone is interested please mail me.

Hello all. I before have not introduced my self before properly.

I am Revolution also known as Zahid. I am 15 years old, and I am from East London, United Kingdom.

I am currently in secondary school studying. I am a determined guy. But I am in need of the communities help.

I am in need of helping my game go back up to its original standings. It's still in good shape. However I want it to be much better.

I am in need of a good coder. Someone who I can trust and who can trust me, and is willing to take 40% of the payments every month.

For a period of time. Will sort out a contract.

I am in need of someone helping me out find all the errors and helping me fix it. So far I have no errors what's so ever.

Its a MCCodes V1 engine. However I now can say its my own built engine. As every file is re-coded. It runs on MYSQLI.

I need the economy to stabilised. Someone who can look after the game. I will only be on it 6 - 4 hours a day. It would have been much longer, however school is blocking my chance :(

I also need competitions to be added. Something fun the people in game can do.

If anyone is interested please mail me.

Would be good to show us what you have already

This game is made from McCodes V1 and the template can be bought from that site listed above. There is Red, Green and blue. (Maybe another colour or something). So its 100% legit. Sometimes I wonder how people like WildHosting even learn't how to program. Its clear they don't know how to google or even ask either site owners to see whether the template was custom, free or bought from a template site.

Pffffffff this world is getting filled with idiots and losers.

This game is made from McCodes V1 and the template can be bought from that site listed above. There is Red, Green and blue. (Maybe another colour or something). So its 100% legit. Sometimes I wonder how people like WildHosting even learn't how to program. Its clear they don't know how to google or even ask either site owners to see whether the template was custom, free or bought from a template site.

Pffffffff this world is getting filled with idiots and losers.

Excuse me. You are being rather childish with your comments. I did not just jump to conclusion that it was ripped, I logged into both games it sprung to mind that all the house images and names was the same also and a few other features. So no it wasn't jumping to conclusion, I looked into other aspects, but fair enough if the template is bought, but don't blame me for thinking it was ripped I bet there are other people who thought so too as for why you would want your own game looking the exact same as someone elses.

EDIT//

What has my coding skills got to do with my statements I made.

Edited by WildHosting

Excuse me. You are being rather childish with your comments. I did not just jump to conclusion that it was ripped, I logged into both games it sprung to mind that all the house images and names was the same also and a few other features. So no it wasn't jumping to conclusion, I looked into other aspects, but fair enough if the template is bought, but don't blame me for thinking it was ripped I bet there are other people who thought so too as for why you would want your own game looking the exact same as someone elses.

EDIT//

What has my coding skills got to do with my statements I made.

Why I assumed you were jumping to a conclusion.....

"Chaoticwars: (Since 2007) http://www.chaoticwars.net/

NationOfTheLost: (Since 2013) http://www.nationofthelost.com/

Ripped but changed the color, well done you? "

The use of the "Since" shows your interests in making your point and you clearly researched.

Then comes the use of that rhetorical question you clearly wanted to show that your boss and you just caught us red handed.

Didn't work very well did it?

If you replied to Dave's or Revolution's post just as NSC did with an apology at least. Everything would have been fine.

All you have to do is question why the template was similar. Not start proving which site existed first.

BioHazard is correct, because I have seen the same template used on other games, not just those 2 you posted.

And sometimes people like the same work, and they are inspired that way. If I clone a website and change the color, it's because I love the design, and motivated/inspired by the look. A lot of developers do that, look how many times torn.com has been cloned.