MakeWebGames

My Game Project

wrux

Alright so the other day I got a domain i've been waiting on for a while: crime.foundation.

I'm working on a game in Python and I've got it to a good point where I can show it off and get some feedback. It's not really feature rich like a lot of these mccodes games, but i've been developing it myself which quite a daunting task.

I am over the coming few months get the game to release but from now and then I may need ideas and feedback. Like I said, theres a load of features yet to add and theres not much in the way of items and shops and crimes etc but it's only in development.

crime.foundation

I have a blog which I will use to log the updates to the game and any development tips.

I hope to post regularly as I roll out updates frequently, big or small.

I have some screenshots below as an example.

3Qbal1m.png

HteuKN4.png

Edited by wrux

Cheers dude. I got crimefoundation.com too so if anyone forgets then it will just redirect anyway :p

Yeah I was thinking "what did I just install an extension or something? this can't be the domain!". It's cool after the intial reaction tho :P

Clean UI, nice design. Simple layout. What's not to like? :D

However do you not feel the nerve regenerates a bit too quick? It might have just been me but it seemed like it took like 15/30 seconds.

Cheers man, there should be a ton of updates in the next month.

The nerve and that are fast just because it's good for testing. Theres also a link to refill it too but only for testing

Cheers man, there should be a ton of updates in the next month.

The nerve and that are fast just because it's good for testing. Theres also a link to refill it too but only for testing

Ah, that's why. I thought it might be bit easy if that's how you were going to keep it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've made a lot changes to my game since I posted this. Most of the changes are either backend or to some (like push notifications possibly). Have a look!

There hasn't been many massive radical changes to the system, i'm just constantly evolving the platform and it's coming along nicely. I'm not sure when i'll have release date but i'm happy with my progress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This website / Game looks really great however there is a lot work to do! I want to wish you a lot of success and much fun!

Cheers dude, i'm working on optimisation a lot atm and slowly adding in front end features too

Just rolled out a simple UI change, you may see a few of these over the next few weeks.

This is generally what i'm looking to create as a base for my game. The shop UI was structured in a table and now i've created a 3 column shop layout, it is certainly more readable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1589[/ATTACH]

With any update, I am hoping to post in my blog outlining what I have done and with practice they should theoretically get better. Keep posted!

shop-ui.thumb.png.7302697267f4e686b4b175e830cf9fd2.png