MakeWebGames

Who here has a PSVita?

I've not got one personally but one of my colleagues does and he's always linking it up to his PS3 and doing wild things.

What's so great about them? I feel like I need a new handheld.

It's great when you link it with PS3/PS4 ^_^

And what I find great about it is the things you can do on it, It has obviously hundreds of games available on the PS Store, It has apps such as YouTube, Skype, Facebook, Twitter and many many more.

The graphics of the games are amazing for a handheld, They did a comparison with the PS3 graphics, and theres barely any difference at all on most games.

The PSVita feels like a well made handheld, The "analog" sticks are great quality, The PSVita OS is clean, quick and responsive.

OMG the battery life, I don't charge mine for 4/5 days at a time and it doesn't die on me, I really can't say a bad thing about it.

It's great when you link it with PS3/PS4 ^_^

And what I find great about it is the things you can do on it, It has obviously hundreds of games available on the PS Store, It has apps such as YouTube, Skype, Facebook, Twitter and many many more.

The graphics of the games are amazing for a handheld, They did a comparison with the PS3 graphics, and theres barely any difference at all on most games.

The PSVita feels like a well made handheld, The "analog" sticks are great quality, The PSVita OS is clean, quick and responsive.

OMG the battery life, I don't charge mine for 4/5 days at a time and it doesn't die on me, I really can't say a bad thing about it.

All sounds pretty damn good! What games would you recommend?

I used to have the old PSP and that was awesome, I loved it haha. I had it for like 4 years until it got messed up, then I just stopped using handheld game consoles.

I also used to own a PSP, It was good for sure!

Then recently took the step up to a Vita and wow... The 2 handhelds cannot be compared, The best way to describe the Vita over the PSP is... The Vita is a portable media/gaming device, Rather than a pure games device :)

All sounds pretty damn good! What games would you recommend?

It is honestly great! - I never put my Vita down, I use it more than the PS4 :X

As for games, There's too many, All depends on what type of games your into, If your a PS+ member there's always a few free games on the PS Store for the Vita each month.

Most recently the free games where: Uncharted, Gravity Rush (Amazing game very unique), MotoGP 13, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Actually really fun), And Muramasa Rebirth (An action RPG, pretty cool)

I tend to play, Virtua Tennis 4 a lot, I love tennis ^_^

I also used to own a PSP, It was good for sure!

Then recently took the step up to a Vita and wow... The 2 handhelds cannot be compared, The best way to describe the Vita over the PSP is... The Vita is a portable media/gaming device, Rather than a pure games device :)

It is honestly great! - I neverput my Vita down, I use it more than the PS4 :X

As for games, There's too many, All depends on what type of games your into, If your a PS+ member there's always a few free games on the PS Store for the Vita each month.

Most recently the free games where: Uncharted, Gravity Rush (Amazing game very unique), MotoGP 13, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Actually really fun), And Muramasa Rebirth (An action RPG, pretty cool)

I tend to play, Virtua Tennis 4 a lot, I love tennis ^_^

You ever played Monster Hunter Freedom for PSP?

YEAH! I found Co-Op was the best. :D

But the story lines (what little there was) always worked too.

Yeah the story lines maybe could have had a little more too them :P

Have you ever considered getting a PSVita?

I'm totally tempted to make the investment now! Does it have good multiplayer capabilities? Basically can we kill stuff together?

Multiplayer games seem to work fine, I've played Virtua Tennis 4 online against other players, Didn't have connection issues or lag.

I've played Killzone: Mercenary multiplayer, That was... EPIC!