MakeWebGames

Staff Stalker

peterisgb

This is only small but i made it on my site and i though other game owners might want it to.

First Create page called follow.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and then on all staff pages under

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add

This is pretty similar to the stafflog_add() function (I think it's called) so you can in reality use that instead and change it so that the user_level != 2 or userid != 1 and add it to the staff logs at the top of the file. It may be a bit less annoying that way so that your event log isn't filled up with stuff of staff members just loading a page.

Or you can create another function and just call that function on only important staff pages just incase they think they are sneaky but just remember to escape/sanitize your $_SERVER vars because people can add some nasty stuff to steal info from you when you view your event log/staff log , etc.