MakeWebGames

South City Wars - The GTA of Text Based RPG's

benlucraft

Ok guys yes my past projects have been an utter fail...

For no other reasons than my lack of knowledge, patience and money, but I have managed to pay for my own domain, edited what I needed to myself and have a bit more knowledge now

So I really hope you guys like my newest project Called South City Wars, this game is based on modern gangs and violence where the only way to survive is to train hard and be a rich mofo so to speak...

There are friends and enemies awating you on this endless game of chaos and madness!

So... you think you got what it takes???

Let's find out...

http://www.southcitywars.com

If you have any problems, please contact [email protected]

this game is based on modern gangs and violence where the only way to survive is to train hard and be a rich mofo so to speak...

There are friends and enemies awating you on this endless game of chaos and madness!

So... you think you got what it takes???

Oh, so like all other generic text-based games? Sounds...exciting /sarcasm.

Please try and win me over with this project and do something unique :D

Edited by sniko

I am aware of the links at the top I am changing them very soon just had to change some in-game code first and I wasn't aware about the register button, thank you for the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Thank's for the feedback, right now I am trying to get a load of new stuff together I am working on it on a different domain until I get it working then I will post it on my official game!