MakeWebGames

orsino

i get this errors every day i log in for the first time

Error: Use of undefined constant tickets - assumed 'tickets'

HINT: Maybe you forget to put a $ sign before a variable name. If it's a string you want to use, put a single or double quote before and after the string.

Error in /home/***/domains/***.net/public_html/modules/weekly_lottery/daily_cron.php

Line 3

Error in /home/***/domains/***.net/public_html/libs/hooks.php

Line 41

Error in /home/***/domains/***.net/public_html/modules/cron/auto_pre_content.php

Line 52

Error in /home/***/domains/***.net/public_html/libs/hooks.php

Line 41

Error in /home/***/domains/***.net/public_html/index.php

Line 291

Please help us to improve the game by providing as much information regards any bugs.

Glad you asked :p

Infact yes I do, I have just been working slowly but I have a Gravatar module to come to take place of the default avatar system. This way you don't have to host the image and if you don't like their image you can suspend until they change it through Gravatar.

If they don't have a gravatar account linked to their email it will just show a default Gravatar image you choose and you also choose the max rating like: G, PG, R, or X.

I also have a game updates a little like script47's but with more features. Its linked up to the forum system and it will have RSS capabilities