MakeWebGames

Advertising partner

dnenb

Hey guys!

This is pretty much the same as another thread just posted here just with some different terms. I'm proposing this deal: I run the game, manage it and everything. You get more players. As long as new players come in (by your effort) you'll get 60% of all earnings (after hosting and domain costs are substracted). You can spend money on advertising if you like, or get players by other means. That's up to you. But if you don't plan to spend money on it then you have to convince me that you can get players by other means.

Sounds good? Take a look at my current game at www.mobilemafia.net (also available as an android app). The deal can be for Mobile Mafia or for another game we start (we then split costs for new licence and domain).

I am talking about the game you have proposed.

Why would someone invest money into something when they don't know the current details of the money at the moment?

Investing money or not would be the partners choice. And as the game is just an idea at this point there's not much I can say, is there? I'm pointing to my current game to give you an idea of my abilities, which include php, mysql, javascript, java ++. With mccode to start and the mods I've already created I think that's saying a lot. If you have any specific questions, please ask, but please don't reply with "more info?".

This is what I am talking about, not starting a new game.

And as I said above: I don't think that's relevant :) A potential advertising partner should be interested no matter what stats mobile mafia has at the moment. But I'll say this: If MM was doing very well I wouldn't consider posting a thread like this.

- - - Updated - - -

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

And that's just on a screenshot. Just saying.

Thanks, fixed the screenshot links now :)

The way you've got to look at this is..... Why invest into something that could be dying out? Yes it would be the advertises job to bring in players to stop it dying out but why jump into something when you could lose money?

That is what you wrote but this is what I'm thinking: "Why take any risk at all in life?" "Why not just sit inside and close the door? Risky going out."

I'm sorry but I can say at once that I'm not interested in partnering with you, Razor42.

• 2 months later...

Average length of stay for each user? How many are one time login/signups? I need to know as much data as you have. I do need to know current revenue and what the average user generates.

I understand your concern as if you got with the wrong partner, you would be the one at risk. We can stipulate what the game needs to be bringing in each month $ wise before I even get my percentage.

I own my own online marketing company actually. I would need a written contract. Which in turn would protect me, but also you... as we could stipulate the budget I am willing to put forth each month... at least until the game can generate enough to have its own advertising budget.

Feel free to answer me in a PM if you would like.

Cheers