MakeWebGames

Buying custom modules

Hello

Im working with this engine, and im making alot of progress. But as we are 2 guys on this project, and only one of us can code, im looking to outsource some of the work.

I have some pretty clear plans for my game, which is not "standard stuff", and i therefor have chosen not to involve Alain or to do this public. I do not have an unlimited budget at all, but i will be willing to pay a fair price for these modules.

If anyone might be interested, please pm me so we can discuss further details

/NiMoKe

Well you don't have to involve certain people that you don't wish but maybe you can give some details on what you are looking for. You don't have to go indepth but a little something can't hurt either. who knows you may get a better price for one particular module from one person than the last

Sometimes it's generally better to get one person to develop the modules, than various. You end up with neat code from one person, and not different code from hole lot of developers.

Feel free to PM me your ideas, and I can then give a rough estimated quote.

Thanks.

@ KyleMassacre

Im looking for a lot of module modification/ entire new modules to be made. Im also thinking about letting a freelancer code it all, but i like the module style from NWEngine, and alot of the stuff is usefull.

Some things i might be looking into buying is: Alot of additions to clans. Timed spells/buffs. And alot of grafical changes, like a much prettier profile, inventory and also a bigger project in AJAX.

And it needs to be custom, as i already did quite a few changes in the item/stat system, so a regular(standart) module will take alot of time to change anyway.

Hmmm.

Well I will be honest here, I won't be able to do all of it so maybe the other guys can.

Ajax is not my thing at all but clan modules I'm pretty sure I can tackle and I'm not too sure on what you mean by timed spells/bufs? Sounds like just some user variables etc. If you would like a quote from me pm me with a bit more details and all my consultations are free. And I also don't mind giving ideas on how maybe a certain thing is done.