MakeWebGames

Taking requests for smaller-moderate mods (Making for free)

I'm currently working on a modification website which will cover all the general engines used, my first priority is mccodes for now.

I want to show my skill by releasing some free mods to the public, it will be for the newest version of mccodes, so v2 and up.

Post your requests here and I'll choose one.

A Battle Royal Tournament and PVP mod. When someone sends a request they can bet money to and play to see who wins. Make it where it sends an event whenever someone takes a turn and when they send a challenge. Make the tournament where 16 or 32 players can enter (set by Admin when they start the tournament) And make it have a buy in where players pay to play. The mod would be completely random on who wins. No stat usage.

The mod would be completely random on who wins. No stat usage.

So why not just have a 32 player lottery, since the result would be, in theory, the same? No point dressing it up, when the base format is simply a lottery.

Players will notice this and stop playing, so the lifespan of this system isn't very long before players don't participate.

So why not just have a 32 player lottery, since the result would be, in theory, the same? No point dressing it up, when the base format is simply a lottery.

Players will notice this and stop playing, so the lifespan of this system isn't very long before players don't participate.

I agree. I don't think I would want to do a mod like this.

• 2 months later...