MakeWebGames

My Collaboration Experiences

Script47

So this is a list of people who I can trust without a doubt and have helped me in the past, and should be given the recognition. I just want to say, this list is not in any order but is written on how the names came to me. What I write here is select few things of the many things they have helped me with.

Nickson (Nick)

He has been extremely helpful, he was the one that gave me the confidence to post my first mod for MCCodes, also he as been very helpful over the past couple of months. He has taught me so much, and all of that is appreciated so much man. He is basically my teacher now. ;)

Alain Bertrand (Berty)

I thank Berty for all the insightful talks he has had with me I have learn't lots from them also making me move from MySQL to MySQLi and explaining all the differences.

KyleMassacre (Kyl3Mass)

Helped me loads in coding NWE modules, he taught me the ropes, the thing to do and not to do. Taught me some good security features using PHP. Very kind and willing to help me no matter how busy he was.

Sniko (Sniko__)

Sniko is always there to help me mainly checking code, or helping me with MySQLi. He has never once turned me down when I have asked him for help, and I am very thankful as he has taught me quite a bit and without him I would have known what I was doing with prepared statements in MySQLi.

More Too Come!

Edited by Script47