MakeWebGames

Inventory

rockwood

I'm not huge on knowledge with PDO, however with a standerd install this mod won't work? Not entirely sure why you would release a modification using PDO when it isn't default within the application.

how did you get the images around the tables ??,.. what codes and images did you use to do this,..

this would be a great feature on my game,,.

i would customize to my games theme of course i wouldnt use it exactly like you have :)

or maybe give me the code or name or something so i can look more into it,. cos i cant find it :(

-JediGunz

how did you get the images around the tables ??,.. what codes and images did you use to do this,..

this would be a great feature on my game,,.

i would customize to my games theme of course i wouldnt use it exactly like you have :)

or maybe give me the code or name or something so i can look more into it,. cos i cant find it :(

-JediGunz

There are no images around the table it's just drop shadow I believe.

No offense but this is the worst PDO Mod/Example i have ever seen you are not using it correctly or to its full potential you really need to do more research into PDO

Care to elaborate?

first he is not trying to catch any errors just leaving it and second the statements just look horrendous they are not structured properly and to be honest look a mess they could easy be minimized by 50% as he has pretty much just taken the basic Mysql Statement and tried to put it in a Mysql PDO statement it might work but poorly it has not be optimized one bit he has pretty much grabbed a PDO example and tried to implement it but just dont work why you think he posted it as he know mccodes dont use PDO he was trying to show off work he thinks is good when it is in face total s**t

• 2 months later...
first he is not trying to catch any errors just leaving it and second the statements just look horrendous they are not structured properly and to be honest look a mess they could easy be minimized by 50% as he has pretty much just taken the basic Mysql Statement and tried to put it in a Mysql PDO statement it might work but poorly it has not be optimized one bit he has pretty much grabbed a PDO example and tried to implement it but just dont work why you think he posted it as he know mccodes dont use PDO he was trying to show off work he thinks is good when it is in face total s**t

It isn't the "best" but give the guy a break, Atleast he tried to contribute to the community, Besides if your gonna rip into the guy at-least type your rant in proper English so everyone can understand it.