MakeWebGames

Grand Theft Auto V!

Is it just me who's extremely hyped about the new GTA Being released in September? Or are there people here that believe GTA is one of the finest and most addictive games around.

Give me your views on the new GTA and previous versions of GTA!

Rockstar games have never failed to impress yet. They are always at the highest quality, graphics/game play/storyline. So are you the only one hyped, hell no! I can't wait for it to be released as the graphics look immense game play look's mind boggling and storylines much more intense. Also GTA San Andreas: Probably one of the best PS2 games. GTA IV: One of the best Xbox/PS3 game out there (in my opinion) and GTA V promising so much more in all aspects of the game will prove to be one of the best games of the decade! Yeah I said it lol. :p

Edited by Script47

I'm excited for the game, but I'm a PC gamer and there's no solid talk about a PC version. I'm sure they will make one down the line but probably after the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.

I think in the end people are going to completely move to PC gaming because of the specs on some PC's.