MakeWebGames

A Partner Of Incapsula

MNG

And we're going to discuss exactly what?... This is just some poor man's advertisement. Dislike. -Repped as well.

O No........ a -Rep.

You should negative rep your self this isn't a game review.

Also as a partner of them i'm sure it's my job to get people to at least to visit their site and get more information about them. I didn't say "Go and purchase their service" or did I say anything similar to it? If so please quote it.

But if you really want to make a topic let's discuss.

I made the topic for other's to least know of them. As I seen a thread about cloud flare and their DDOS protection service. I was going to make a review about Incapsula with in a week time span about their service. I was hoping someone would of replied to this thread about their service or up's and downs.

Also Mr. Aventro I thought this was a forum meaning I have the right to make any thread I wish that I think is a good topic.

Well obvious question, you say they are better than CF, so what makes Incapsula so much better?

Incapsula is a cloud-based service that makes websites safer, faster and more reliable. Incapsula provides websites of all sizes with capabilities that so far have only been available to very large websites.

Incapsula delivers an enterprise-grade Web Application Firewall to safeguard your site from the latest threats, a network of servers to speed the delivery of your site across the globe, and an array of performance monitoring and analytics services to provide you with the best insights on how to improve the delivery of your website.

Incapsula was founded in 2009 by a group of industry veterans with strong backgrounds in web application security, online safety and identity theft. The company's mission is to provide every website, regardless of its size, with enterprise-grade website security, performance and reliability. Incapsula was spun out of and is financially backed by Imperva, a leading provider of data security solutions.

Incapsula is a cloud-based service that makes websites safer, faster and more reliable. Incapsula provides websites of all sizes with capabilities that so far have only been available to very large websites.

Incapsula delivers an enterprise-grade Web Application Firewall to safeguard your site from the latest threats, a network of servers to speed the delivery of your site across the globe, and an array of performance monitoring and analytics services to provide you with the best insights on how to improve the delivery of your website.

Incapsula was founded in 2009 by a group of industry veterans with strong backgrounds in web application security, online safety and identity theft. The company's mission is to provide every website, regardless of its size, with enterprise-grade website security, performance and reliability. Incapsula was spun out of and is financially backed by Imperva, a leading provider of data security solutions.

It sounds exactly like Cloudflare though I am not too savy with a lot of those words.

It sounds exactly like Cloudflare though I am not too savy with a lot of those words.

Yea, but sounding and performance are 2 different things. But I will post a review about the performance soon. I use cloudflare before not much to say I used the free pack for a forum I use to run and it always had my site down saying it reached a certain limit.