MakeWebGames

TPG Fixed Login

jcvenom

Top left is missing something, not sure what maybe have a banner spot there or the logo? Other than that the improvements are much better.

Looks much better but there is still a few things IMO

1) Just throw in some size 64px text in there saying logo here, i wouldn't put any top players/leader boards in the header.

2) While yellow looks better it still looks out of place in the 'users online' section

3) It all feels too cramped maby use margin-bottom on the users online aswell as the icons

4) The notice about cookies at the bottom ill not be enough for the new law passed

5) It seams to be missing a description of some kind if i was a user looking at your game there is only 1 work on the page that kind of describes the genre of your game, how am i to know if its a space, mafia, western etc ... game.

Looks much better but there is still a few things IMO

1) Just throw in some size 64px text in there saying logo here, i wouldn't put any top players/leader boards in the header.

2) While yellow looks better it still looks out of place in the 'users online' section

3) It all feels too cramped maby use margin-bottom on the users online aswell as the icons

4) The notice about cookies at the bottom ill not be enough for the new law passed

5) It seams to be missing a description of some kind if i was a user looking at your game there is only 1 work on the page that kind of describes the genre of your game, how am i to know if its a space, mafia, western etc ... game.

hmm thanks for feedback i think grey from the users online section will work