Player Reports (Advanced)

Script47

Player Reports (Advanced)  

1. 1. Player Reports (Advanced)

• Yes (If so please specify why)
    • No (If so please specify why)
    • So so (If so please specify why)

This poll is closed to new votes

So I decided to start coding up a player report, one which is more advance, some features it will include can be found below, currently I don't know when it will be finished however I will keep you updated on what I have completed, you will find that below too. :)

Currently I have coded the main page & the ability to file new reports you will find images about that underneath as well. So the image links you see are action for staff. Also I personally like to be able to keep things on one page, so the staff features are on the one file, not in staff panel.

Staff features:

Modify/Respond to report

Delete Report

Report's Archive

Report Filter

Currently coded things (Main)/Fixed things (Secondary)/Misc additions (Side/Requested Features)

Main page (Main)

File a Report (Main)

Time Stamp (Side/Requested Features)

Case Urgencies (Side/Requested Features)

Best Features:

Controllable in one single page

Filter through tasks - Find cases easily if you have a pile of them

Task Archive- closed or dismissed cases get archived so you always have previous records that are easily obtainable

Ease of use - very easy to use! :p

Feel free to give me advice, or things you would like to see, I will gladly try and implement any ideas in - if I can. :)

Some images of current progress, will try and update as I go along.

So I decided to start coding up a player report, one which is more advance, some features it will include can be found below, currently I don't know when it will be finished however I will keep you updated on what I have completed, you will find that below too. :)

Currently I have coded the main page & the ability to file new reports you will find images about that underneath as well. So the image links you see are action for staff. Also I personally like to be able to keep things on one page, so the staff features are on the one file, not in staff panel.

Staff features:

Modify/Respond to report

Delete Report

Report's Archive

Report Filter

Currently coded things (Main)/Fixed things (Secondary)/Misc additions (Side/Requested Features)

Main page (Main)

File a Report (Main)

Time Stamp (Side/Requested Features)

Case Urgencies (Side/Requested Features)

Delete Page (Main)

Corresponding Link to ID (Side/Requested Features)

Modify case (Main)

Respond to case (Main)

Cases archive (Main)

Best Features:

Controllable in one single page

Filter through tasks - Find cases easily if you have a pile of them

Task Archive- closed or dismissed cases get archived so you always have previous records that are easily obtainable

Ease of use - very easy to use! :p

Feel free to give me advice, or things you would like to see, I will gladly try and implement any ideas in - if I can. :)

Some images of current progress, will try and update as I go along.

Main Page

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1035[/ATTACH]

Create Report

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1027[/ATTACH]

Delete Report - Picks out all the details of that single case and show's it, so you can review it one last time if you wish to delete.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1036[/ATTACH]

*Updates*

03/07/2013

CSS Changes (Side/Requested Features)

PHP ID's automated and links moved (Side/Requested Features) - will explain tomorrow with images, tired lol long day. :)

PHP ID's automated explantion - So before you would have had to write the ID of the case you want to delete through a form, but now you don't as it's automated to make life easier. :)

04/07/2013

Added Updated Image (Side/Requested Features)

Created Delete Feature (Main)

06/07/2013

Created ability to modify case (Main)

Created ability to respond to case (Main)

Created ability to go through cases archive (Main)

*Deadline Information*

06/07/2013 or 07/07/2013

*Mod Creation Complete - Code will be added (later on today) after some checks.*

Special thanks to:

Kyle Mass - Helping me on countless occasions, no matter how much explaining he had to do. Showed me loads of examples of code, to help me.

Nick - Was able to create this feature (PHP ID's automated) with the help of Nick here, a great teacher.

Ian - No matter how busy, always would help me with code.

Dom - Helped with tutorial links, where I could find out useful things.

DJK - Stayed awake till three last night with me, reviewing my code. Taught me how to secure bits of my code. Or has he put it " just taught you a few functions and their uses/downsides." :p

I appreciate all the help you all have given me, and if not for your help, my code would most likely suck loads! :p Thanks loads fellas. If I've missed you, give me a shout!

pReport.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

SQL's

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I have a ZIP version of all this with installation help included, just can't seem to find a way to upload it. Also give me your opinions on it, and if you would like to see more mods for the future and if so, what sort of mods?

907577060_PlayerReport1.thumb.png.228dfcbbca0a621ef3d4f71c9efcef32.png

1753895734_PlayerReport2.thumb.png.5e4c5e4e665224d035d50ffc0f08dbcd.png

962586775_PlayerReport1.thumb.png.d8b6824d5c445e638476da7a6496f03d.png

1950134362_PlayerReport1.thumb.png.f97264d0783d07ef2be78cb9c40b8df2.png

1352337360_PlayerReport3.thumb.png.812b67a072c8d1c456188ef8de5d4ef3.png

• Like 1