MakeWebGames

User Bodyguard

Dragon Blade

Hello all! I have created a new modfication, but not everything is coded, some parts I couldnt do as I am really busy. There are some error's, if not then well done on me lool.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Make a new file called userbodyguard.php and add -

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Open up viewuser.php and add this somewhere you like -

And your done, all you got to do is create a cron to pay the bg and update the day's. If it hit's 0 userDAYS it deletes the row and updates the users bodyguard to 0.

And you got to code something in attack.php saying -

This user has a bodyguard and it is not in jail/hospital therefor you cannot attack.

I would have coded it but I am really busy with my family matters. Sorry.

I like the idea however releasing something when as you even admit isn't even done is pointless imo, however if someone does start to finish this good luck :)

I like the idea however releasing something when as you even admit isn't even done is pointless imo, however if someone does start to finish this good luck :)

Thanks, Its finshed just need's abit of coding. My family matter just got in the way. If someone can finish it off for me, it would be a pleasure.

@Sniko Oh :o

Finnally, I have time to finish this off. I will post the code within 3 days.

Edited by Dragon Blade

• 3 years later...

bodyguard.php

Attack.php find

Replace with

In attackbeat.php, attacklost.php, attackwon.php, and attacktake.php

you will need to replace

with

unless anyone else wants to take a shot at the final files