MakeWebGames

Mobile Mafia - Feedback?

dnenb

I like the two templates, I think the game could benefit with some individual page styling. Every McCodes game tends to just have a different header wrapped around it, stand out from the crowd and get individual pages designed it'll really set the site apart from others.

I think you should have an auto detect on the initial landing page and automatically load the mobile site with an option to return to the Desktop version.

Like what you're doing gearing heavily towards mobile with the social links to Facebook.

I like the template for PC. Mobile could be improved and the landing page is a bit crap asking if you should go pc or mobile, it should redirect or use different styling as Dave said.

I usually create responsive mobile templates where it fits to all resolution, you mobile one is fixed for a single resolution, imagine i used a tablet or a bigger screen device it would not fill the screen. But overall looks good.

Improvements you could make is:

Land page as pc version then code up a screen detect and redirect to mobile route.

On mobile page make it look a bit more interesting, the user stat bar looks to plain with text/font which dont fit in. Make text a little smaller to around 11px maybe.

Maybe add some icons for skills like energy, brave etc..

The cash icon does not even look like a note lol. or i might misunderstand it for something else.

with the fixed width say i had $1,000,000,000 design will break.because of space.

A bit better graphic for a donate button cause simple text is boring.

Just try playing about with placements of things.

Love the PC layout, however the repeatable background is a bit obvious in the main content. If I was looking for a game to play, your layout would defiantly make me want to play in a sense. May I ask who designed it? Reminds me of Peters designs.

I like the two templates, I think the game could benefit with some individual page styling. Every McCodes game tends to just have a different header wrapped around it, stand out from the crowd and get individual pages designed it'll really set the site apart from others.

I think you should have an auto detect on the initial landing page and automatically load the mobile site with an option to return to the Desktop version.

Like what you're doing gearing heavily towards mobile with the social links to Facebook.

Thanks! I'm targeting the mobile market, but it's hard to get downloads without a big marketing budget, so I got a browser-version as well.

Improvements you could make is:

Land page as pc version then code up a screen detect and redirect to mobile route.

On mobile page make it look a bit more interesting, the user stat bar looks to plain with text/font which dont fit in. Make text a little smaller to around 11px maybe.

Maybe add some icons for skills like energy, brave etc..

The cash icon does not even look like a note lol. or i might misunderstand it for something else.

with the fixed width say i had $1,000,000,000 design will break.because of space.

A bit better graphic for a donate button cause simple text is boring.

Just try playing about with placements of things.

Thanks. I know the design doesn't perform well with unexpected values, and it's on my (way too long) to do-list :P

Love the PC layout, however the repeatable background is a bit obvious in the main content. If I was looking for a game to play, your layout would defiantly make me want to play in a sense. May I ask who designed it? Reminds me of Peters designs.

As I said in my original post, Peter did create the designs :)