MakeWebGames

Player Classes

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Because " is not a valid delimiter i this context.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Would be the obvious solution after reading the heredoc reference in detail.

I've got the same issue. I tried adding include ('global_func.php'); and i said fatal can not call twice, blah. Tried switching the "" to '' and that was a no go.

Basically it does not get past the ".class_dropdown(NULL,"classID")."

• 4 weeks later...

staff_classes.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add into global_func.php

Add into smenu.php

register.php

Find:

Add:

Now find your users insert query and add in there player_class then for the values section of the query add '{$_POST['classID']}' a little like this:

Next for the drop down menu, remember for this you must include_once/require_once "global_func.php", so add this in where the player registers:

And finally the SQL