MakeWebGames

Good && Evil

Danny696

This mod was requested and ive made it and posted it here: to choose weather its good or evil:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then in staff items find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

the below add

then in the same file find

and add below

then find

and replace with

Then later in the file find the edit part and find this

and under it add this:

then find

and under add

then find

and replace with

Find in inventory.php

and after add

then find

and add above

then in viewuser.php find

and below add

open register and find

then repace with

then find

and user add

Register coming soon

Re: Good && Evil

Thanks again for this, i was wonderin though after u put good or evil will it make a difference or will u have to make good only shop and evil only shop, and if so can u make it so that people can only recieve or use items if they are good or evil? Maybe we could initiate A karma shop where u can use - karma to buy some items and + karma for others, by choosing good or evil u can start with -10 or +10 to either side O.o? Just thinking outloud

Re: Good && Evil

it should allow players to choose good or evil, and being good or evil be allowed to buy items that correspond if u'd like, good = good items, evil = evil items, u can even take it further and allow good/evil cities, modify it to whatever u'd like really its a versatile mod

• 11 months later...

May be old but it was a great idea well is. add citys in there so like if your good is high enough you can enter that city and if your evil is good enough you can enter evil ones.

Basicly if your good you can only do certain things same with evil

You may be neutral tho do both good and evil.

Maybe add crimes that add good or evil.

EXP bar sort of like 50% be black or a dull color and other 50% bright color.

you start in the middle as neutral and what you do changes it.

do evil crime you get X amount of evil exp that might make the evil 62% evil 38% (not sure if i did that correct)

same thing for good.

If you can drop me a message on msn i could talk to you more about it?

[email protected]

• 4 months later...

May be old but it was a great idea well is. add citys in there so like if your good is high enough you can enter that city and if your evil is good enough you can enter evil ones.

Basicly if your good you can only do certain things same with evil

You may be neutral tho do both good and evil.

Maybe add crimes that add good or evil.

EXP bar sort of like 50% be black or a dull color and other 50% bright color.

you start in the middle as neutral and what you do changes it.

do evil crime you get X amount of evil exp that might make the evil 62% evil 38% (not sure if i did that correct)

same thing for good.

If you can drop me a message on msn i could talk to you more about it?

[email protected]

this is what i was meaning danny.. you asked him to add you to msn to talk about it...did you guys ever talk about it? will it be able to do all of this with the exp bar lol

on another note...

it should allow players to choose good or evil, and being good or evil be allowed to buy items that correspond if u'd like, good = good items, evil = evil items, u can even take it further and allow good/evil cities, modify it to whatever u'd like really its a versatile mod

does it already do this? i can make a city and choose what class type can get items and crimes and such?

if it does not is there a mod that will allow me to set classes and assign it so that they can only do certain crimes and such?

thats what im trying to do with my site is make like 4-5 different classes such as vampires, hoods, police officer, other types of wicked fanticy classes that would be logical in rl lmao if that just made since hahaha

Thanks

Shad