MakeWebGames

Looking for a partner for my upcoming game.

LearningCoder

Title:

Gangsters Sanctuary

Game abstract:

"Gangsters Sanctuary" is a Gangster RPG, running of course inside the browser and will

allow player to trade/kill/gamble with/or other players.

(Some of the) Unique features:

My game will be unique as the base will be TGI and will be made from there, using alot of custom coding/pics and so on. Unique features will be ChopShop, Pimping, and alot more.

Technology used:

Code will be PHP and Ajax.

Current development status:

So far I just wrote the specification, designed the layout, designed login/register pages.

However all the game rules are explained, as well as the plot.

My own skills and tasks in the game:

I'm not a great coder, however I'm willing to help with all what I can, beta test,

make the quality insurance, as well as the game design, content creation and system administration

What I/we are looking for:

I really need an expert in coding or Photoshop. And someone who can think up a great story line if the current one is not good enough.

Expenses will be covered by:

I will pay all the hosting, domain name. If the game gets successful in the first 1-3months with over 1,000 users then we will be buying a server.

Current team:

Me and Micky Ashy are currently working on this project.

Share / gain of the partners:

We will split the gain after hosting payed with the following shares: 40% for me as i pay for all hosting and domain and so on, 30% for my current partner(Micky Ashy) and you will get 30%, money will be split monthly.

*Update: Print Screen of the layout will be added over the weekend*

Basic Banner for the game, http://imgur.com/UcwVzM6 <-- click the link, then tell me what you think.

Edited by LearningCoder

Expenses will be covered by:

I will pay all the hosting, domain name. If the game gets successful in the first 1-3months with over 1,000 users then we will be buying a server.

im assuming your going for free hosting before the 1 - 3 months and trying to get 1,000 within that period on free hosting..

Erm im gonna wsh you luck with that one..

What you on about advertising on the game? I said they will all be advertising...

Edit: @W3Theory || Peter, yeah i get what you mean but these guys have always been trustworthy and we will be putting something on the game which only allows users to post in forums, inbox and so on when they get to a certain level, which should stop spammers.

Edited by LearningCoder

First off what is Mickey ashey offering to the project? You say coding but what exactly, and what expirance does he have within this field? What is he doing to gain that extra 5%.

Second what is the timeline for this project? How long do you believe it will take to have a working demo, and even a ready website?

Micky Ashy is coding most of the game, taking all bugs out, adding security, adding rare custom pages, and we have been partners for a long time.

Doesn't really answer the experience questions. If you're looking for a programmer they will have to work closely with this Micky, and more information about him would help. If he is doing "most" of the work what exactly is your new partner expected to contribute?