MakeWebGames

Custom-MMORPG cheap

custom-mmorpg

Hey everyone IM making custom text based mmoprg like murdercity crimevalley etc im also making custom mods if you have a game and you want custom work done mail me please if you want a custom text based game done mail me i can even make your own version of a game fast cheap and easy with your own features etc just mail me i can make custom games for about 30 dollars depends on what you want done i can make mods and do work for you for cheap prices just mail me or email me at [email protected]

if your using mccodes make sure you have a valid licence :)

just contact me

thank you waiting for replies

my website is http://custommmorpg.webs.com

Using webs.com and a sub domain does not give a professional image. It's clear enough to me that your "custum game" has very close similarities to Tc-codes (I think the names correct?) that was recently spammed, also used a webs.com sub domain, and together with your own double spam in nearly random threads says to me your the same person with a new account.

As for the actual site there is a dead link on the login (the "demo account" link"), gangs link in explore.php all give errors once clicked, and the file names (including several back end files) shouts mccodes to me.

I would suggest you consider you looking at what you're offering, and exactly how you're selling yourself.

ehh no one i used webs because i need money if i get money i will buy a domain idiot also i dunno which other guy your talking of im here to do custom work and no that game is not mccodes its ravan which i changed and the login is temporary so shhhh please

Raven = Mccodes.

http://breakoutcity.co.uk/login.php is his newest game done, i hope hes still working on this as the text and background are the same colour

lol yeah i was just looking at that i was like ***?! where's everything?! :D

also the register page is stolen off another game... freaking newbies... if your going to do "Custom Work" at least take your time and customize the dang thing.

Uncovering the ?scammers?

I've been lurking for a while, and I came across this thread; so I decided to play along :o

I went to the site in question, and submitted a 'ticket' to request a custom game; I said something along the lines of;

I'm looking for an exact clone of torn, I have a budget of $5k.

They responded very quickly (kudos...?) with this e-mail

50 dollars atleast i will also include the private chat and chat and if you want me to set up the domain i can depends on domain

I was a little confused, and then straight away another email came through

sorry that was for someone else if you want a complete copy of tc i will do for 600 dollars includes everythimg

So I thought, what the f*ck, I'll continue playing along :p I sent back this;

50 dollars atleast i will also include the private chat and chat and if you want me to set up the domain i can depends on domain
That seems like what I'd like. What will I get for the extra 550?

To which they replied'

the layout mods login page, secure etc i nice budget what else you want and nice budget i can definatly make it

I thought that was mandatory, so I asked;

Then what does the 50 dollars torn clone with private chat get?

They replied with (and I don't understand it)

someone else try want the background and something else your getting a clone could i get 100 dollars to start with

After reading that, I wanted to play with them even more

$100 USD as a deposit?
Sure; how would you like it to be paid?
When can I get the product?

They replied;

yes through paypal and within 3weeks

I think 3 weeks turnaround for an exact copy of torn is quite impressive!

What's your PayPal email?
Can I have a preview on what I'd be receiving?

[email protected] you will receive a torn city clone

How will I receive it?

i will send you it in a zip file or set it up for you could you set up a domain and host and i neef a deposit of 100 dollars

You guys seem to know what you're doing, so I may as well ask. What could I get with you for $5k, instead of 600?

what ever you want

5000 is alot 600 is ok :) when i receive 100 dollars to
i will begin

... seems like they don't like money after all? :confused:

So you won't deal with large amounts of money?
It will take you exactly 3 weeks to clone torn?

so i can make your game like torn city and add features tc wont have you get full game support for 5yrs and we fix any bugs you experience and we add free mods to the game on your request

Man, for 600$ I will get 5 yrs free full game support, including bug patches, plus installation of free modifications! Christmas is early today, folks!

I thought I'd play with them even further; and request something I know they cannot get.

I don't want features tc won't have; I want an exact copy of torn - even the database data.

To which he replied;

ok i will make tc exact but i need 100 dollars deposit

He can get all torns' database data?! Impressive :cool:

Data on the e-mail

Possible Facebook accounts

Email: [email protected]

Conclusion

Either they;

• Conduct business lousy and will deliver
  • Won't deliver, and scam me

Peace/ v874J

• Like 4

ehh no one i used webs because i need money if i get money i will buy a domain idiot also i dunno which other guy your talking of im here to do custom work and no that game is not mccodes its ravan which i changed and the login is temporary so shhhh please

so we need a mcodes license for a ravans game? im getting confused now why is that?

you have unlicensed modules that you are selling in the package and your global funcs has raven script copyright notice in the heading of it as well.

You have 4 hours to issue my refund and I have already talked to CB and reported the violation and when Dave M. comes online i will be sure to let him know about the ajax chat

and after I skim through it more ill be sure to notify anyone that has a paid mod in the files you provide

Refund Issued

Edited by KyleMassacre

You cannont sell a backup of your game since mods you are using are Paid Mods that you are using on your game and why rename the script "TP-Codes" when it is clearly MC Codes?

And I seen a spam post somewhere i believe saying that you are going to offer a bounty system, which one is that, is it cronus' that I installed for breakoutcity.x10.mx? You plan to sell that one as well?

plus i recived the chat off a guy called venom from outbreakcity.com he gives it away how would i have known i couldnt sell it wheb he said he coded it so hes to blame and i issued the refund which was my first buy

wait... you knew a guy with a game called outbreakcity so you named yours breakout city? you must have an amazing brain to think that up all by yourself

You cannont sell a backup of your game since mods you are using are Paid Mods that you are using on your game and why rename the script "TP-Codes" when it is clearly MC Codes?

And I seen a spam post somewhere i believe saying that you are going to offer a bounty system, which one is that, is it cronus' that I installed for breakoutcity.x10.mx? You plan to sell that one as well?

no my friend venom is making one for me for 100dollars