MakeWebGames

Samurai Conflict

Hello MWG,

Today I had my first experience with Samurai Conflict and I was very pleased. He hired me to do some modification work for MCC V1,

and even after letting him know my schedule he was very patient with me since I only do stuff on weekends and he asked me like last weekend or so.

Basic Background

He asked me to create a crystal temple like modification and a modification for his estate agent, and both pretty simple to do. And after completion (this morning to be exact) he was very prompt in payment and had absolutely no issues with requesting any funds from him. He was even asking me if I was ready for the payment and I really didnt even give him my price for the jobs. When I did tell him how much it was going to be, he even offered more money which is actually very rare haha.

So bottom line, if he asks you for anything doing business with him is actually very smooth and seamless, and one of the easiest guys I have worked. And I would be more than happy to work with him again if he so wishes

Contact deals? I need clients like him :D

Sounds like a good guy though, so glad we are getting some decent people around here again, after recent events with some people here.

He's secretly an evil twit...

SC: Good guy, friendly, but does not like Douwe Egberts which to me is just plain sorcery!

Hello MWG,

Today I had my first experience with Samurai Conflict and I was very pleased. He hired me to do some modification work for MCC V1,

and even after letting him know my schedule he was very patient with me since I only do stuff on weekends and he asked me like last weekend or so.

Basic Background

He asked me to create a crystal temple like modification and a modification for his estate agent, and both pretty simple to do. And after completion (this morning to be exact) he was very prompt in payment and had absolutely no issues with requesting any funds from him. He was even asking me if I was ready for the payment and I really didnt even give him my price for the jobs. When I did tell him how much it was going to be, he even offered more money which is actually very rare haha.

So bottom line, if he asks you for anything doing business with him is actually very smooth and seamless, and one of the easiest guys I have worked. And I would be more than happy to work with him again if he so wishes

Why thank you :)

Highly appreciate the kind words, I will definitely be looking to hire you again in the future, You offer great services and just overall easy to do business with.

He's secretly an evil twit...

SC: Good guy, friendly, but does not like Douwe Egberts which to me is just plain sorcery!

Thank you... xD