MakeWebGames

Booher, you alive?

Aventro

Right now I don't have much free time to work on much, but around 15 April, once i PCS to Germany, I should have more free time to continue on ezRPG. Sorry for any delays, and thanks to Djkanna for pointing this thread out to me.

I'm unsure if it's still up, it was ridden with spam and I THINK it got taken down. I might be wrong though and there might be an archived copy of all modifications somewhere.

Can someone maybe try to find out, and send me a link or copy of all those modifications?

I'll really love to recreate them for people, and hopefully get ezRPG people hyped and using it again.

I'll check to see if I still have a backup of them or not, I honestly don't think I do. But next month I will start working on ezRPG v2.0 which will use a MVC architecture (undecided what framework, but will probably be CodeIgniter with Twig template engine)

I'll check to see if I still have a backup of them or not, I honestly don't think I do. But next month I will start working on ezRPG v2.0 which will use a MVC architecture (undecided what framework, but will probably be CodeIgniter with Twig template engine)

Please don't.

Well, ezRPG already has a basic MVC/MVVM architecture; changing this changes a lot of things as well.

The use of a framework will only pollute ezRPG as it stands now. It's a pretty good, lightweight and decoupled framework/engine as it right now.

I'd rather focus on adding substance to it.