MakeWebGames

ANY Version True Hourly Rewards

I was just looking around browsing, being bored. You know, lol the usual. Well i've seen this in other games just haven't got around to making it myself so here we go...

add sqls for rewards you want to give out for suchas crimes

SQLS

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

once that is done all you need to do is add a query to update the users crcount by 1 each file where said reward is given on the hour... for our case its crimes so...

edit

docrime.php

Find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

add afterwards or wherever it dont really matter...

now we give rewards... in this case it will be crystals

--Credit goes to Guest for writing this cronjob

once that is done all you need to do is add a query to update the users crcount by 1 each file where said reward is given on the hour... for our case its crimes so...

edit

docrime.php

Find

add afterwards or wherever it dont really matter...

I wouldnt just add this where ever then it seems like your going to be getting double everything if im not mistaken

• 1 year later...