MakeWebGames

modules.xsd defenition errors

Someone

Thank you for taking the time :)

The errors still show in the editor when I validate. But when saving the file to local server it validates correctly. Probaly thats due to Eclipse not refreshing to the new version of the file.

Found a way to export the messages so, here is the rest of errors:

Description Resource Path Location Type

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'action_wizard'. One of '{lookup}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/locations line 12 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'action_wizard'. One of '{lookup}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/explore line 14 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'condition_wizard'. One of '{lookup}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/quests line 13 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'condition_wizard'. One of '{lookup}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/mines line 15 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'condition_wizard'. One of '{lookup}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/crafting line 8 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'key'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/inventory line 27 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'key'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/forums line 10 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'key'. One of '{variable, theme_table, image_upload, table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/lottery_grid line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'key'. One of '{variable, theme_table, image_upload, table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/jail line 9 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'key'. One of '{variable, theme_table, image_upload, table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/hospital line 9 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'key'. One of '{variable, theme_table, image_upload, table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/horse_racing line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/works line 12 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/train line 17 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/quests line 15 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/premium line 20 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/player_class line 8 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/npc_shop line 17 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/npc_discussion line 21 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/mines line 17 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/explore line 16 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/crafting line 14 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'theme_table'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/combat line 22 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'variable'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/tutorial line 7 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'variable'. One of '{table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/locations line 15 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'Author' is not allowed to appear in element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/tutorial line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'Author' is not allowed to appear in element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/train line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'Author' is not allowed to appear in element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/explore line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'Author' is not allowed to appear in element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/crafting line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'Author' is not allowed to appear in element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules line 4 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'special_editor' is not allowed to appear in element 'table'. config.xml /NWE/modules/inventory line 13 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'author' must appear on element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/tutorial line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'author' must appear on element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/train line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'author' must appear on element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/explore line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'author' must appear on element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/crafting line 5 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'author' must appear on element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules line 4 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'description' must appear on element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules/horse_racing line 3 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'description' must appear on element 'module'. config.xml /NWE/modules line 4 XML Problem

Edited by Someone

Yes I see, thanks, I will try to go through it. All the "theme_table" errors are because I didn't added yet the theme_table and the xsd, for the missing author, somehow they have be spelled with an upper case it seems, will try to fix it in the coming weeks (will take a bit more than 2 weeks now as holidays).

Ok, I changed a bit the XSD file, and updated many config.xml to be compliant with the XSD. The only one which I cannot fix without doing a release is the modules/config.xml, there you will need to modify the Author attribute in author attribute manually, it will be there in the next release but till then you will need to do it yourself.

So update all your modules, and check if you get anymore errors. I hope to have covered all, if not let me know ;)

Alright, changed modules/config.xml manually. Not much to make a release about, as its just nit-picking.

Now there is only 25 xml errors left.

And 2428 html warnings haha (most seem to be in tiny_mce), think Id rather lower the validation setting than fixing those haha.

btw I am very happy with your base engine, seems really robust and secure. Looking forward to learn the ins and outs of it and perhaps get something released one day.

Well if you send me the 25 xml errors, I can check. For the HTML warnings, I would say you could ignore them as long as the end result is what you expect ;)

BTW Make sure to upgrade the modules to have the new XML. If you don't know how to do it: admin panel, module manager, and then update the different modules.

Update modules from admin panel. I can like that

Now there are only the 2 about the theme_table

Description Resource Path Location Type

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'image_upload'. One of '{theme_table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/npc_discussion line 25 XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'image_upload'. One of '{theme_table}' is expected. config.xml /NWE/modules/combat line 25 XML Problem