MakeWebGames

Small announcement

mdshare

Yep I still live ...

I dropped browergames etc years ago

Jumped on facebook, even as some where fully against it (thanks Alain, I shouldn't have listened to you back then)

Facebook has been for me fruitful , even without a game reaching revenue what mccode games can dream of.

With this I would like to announce that mrdjk as known by his handle on the MWG forums is now working with me (aka CE Gamers) and is digging as I asked him into the FB API.

All I can say is that it's a total change for him, using extensively xml and js is not the mccode way but by the looks of it something mcc should look into.

Anyway mrdjk is still for hire I don't own him, but his knowledge re programming is beyond mcc style.

And secondary I would love to see a mcc revamp using the full FB API, though might not be for everyone as FB now demands a SSL line also for canvas apps.

Edited by mdshare

MD, your back/here!

Yea, I remembered the day FB said SSL would be mandatory for all canvas apps.

Anyway, looking forward to some Minecraft on FB, Djkanna.

Yep me too, come on get to work Spudinski... :p

Though I imagine theoretically MineTest (C++ & Irrlicht engine) would be 'portable' to the web then wrapped inside FB canvas.

Not Minecraft but not to different.

Edited by Djkanna

Yep me too, come on get to work Spudinski... :p

Though I imagine theoretically MineTest (C++ & Irrlicht engine) would be 'portable' to the web then wrapped inside FB canvas.

Not Minecraft but not to different.

If I remember correctly, Minecraft uses OpenGL.

There's WebGL, though only for Chrome and Firefox, it could work just as good.

With a node.js instance running for the server, and HTML5 websockets & fileapi, it's not that unrealistic.

If I remember correctly, Minecraft uses OpenGL.

There's WebGL, though only for Chrome and Firefox, it could work just as good.

With a node.js instance running for the server, and HTML5 websockets & fileapi, it's not that unrealistic.

Yeah the problem with this, is well Mojang probably wouldn't allow it. :rolleyes: