MakeWebGames

I need some helping adding my template to mccodes.

BluroSoft

I have coded most of the html into mccodes, but im having a problem, on the right user panel i can not get the name to display, as you can see this part of the code once removed it works fine..can some one help me solve this please,

-Code removed due to request.

Edited by Djkanna

if the php code is added at the bottom of the page then username works fine but content displays out of the template...it is something to do with the placement of the php code but can not figure it out

and i did provide a header file are you having problems seeing it?

Edited by BluroSoft

if the php code is added at the bottom of the page then username works fine but content displays out of the template...it is something to do with the placement of the php code but can not figure it out

and i did provide a header file are you having problems seeing it?

Where are you looking?

<div class="r-side">
                       <div id="user-panel">
                           <div class="padding">
                               <h2><?= $u.$d ?> [<?= $ir['userid'] ?>]</h2>

Html/css is not a problem, im trying to code it into the header file, what i done is paste the whole html file then using another header files i took the bits of php coding and added them in, yes can we start from the scratch this is my html code

---Code removed due to request.

Btw i do not need to include mainmenu file or staff menu cause i dont need them i took the include bits off

Edited by Djkanna

The content everything is in place, as it should be according to design but due to that bit of php coding the username or any of the stats, crystals wont display from the database it could be because the php is covering the userpanel to when it shouldnt do..at the end you could see the closing brackets so the php is cover all the coding in between, thats why i think its not displaying