MakeWebGames

am i missing somthing?

gideon prewett

Welcome back fella.

The community is at a stand-still for the time being, it's neither active nor inactive it's in a little community void of sorts.

I'm sure it'll change for the better or worse, eventually.

There's still a few posting mods, and a few answering questions, just not as much as there once was. :)

lmao

Maybe because McCode didn't changed since a long time, and the skilled people moved away from it? Or simply people decided to stop posting mods? But is it all that important? There isn't only McCode out there, plus you could make a game without any engine.

oh i quite agree that MCC isnt the be all and end all but like allot of people its how i got my interest in coding and it would be a shame to see this place die

Welcome back fella.

The community is at a stand-still for the time being, it's neither active nor inactive it's in a little community void of sorts.

I'm sure it'll change for the better or worse, eventually.

There's still a few posting mods, and a few answering questions, just not as much as there once was. :)

nice 1 buddy i have been out of the game for a while now due to RL and work commitments but im planning on getting back in to it and im sure i can post some mods and projects to try and get some interest back

Exactly my thoughts! If you see a plant you like withering away, you water it, not complain that its dying. :)

Maybe start up a really big game design project with MCC and ask for the community's help and guidance?

some things never change around here i was not complaining or moaning or expecting people to do work for me i was just finding out about the situation at hand i would happily water the plant and bring it back to health but if that plant is to far gone it wont help then i wouldn't water it i would get a new plant (hence why i was asking if people moved on or if its just quiet)

some things never change around here i was not complaining or moaning or expecting people to do work for me i was just finding out about the situation at hand i would happily water the plant and bring it back to health but if that plant is to far gone it wont help then i wouldn't water it i would get a new plant (hence why i was asking if people moved on or if its just quiet)

I was growing some grapes. This being the desert, they die off pretty fast if you don't stay on the watering every day.

They were brittle, broken, and almost certainly dead.

After a week of heavy watering twice a day, alas, they sprung back to life, green and full as ever.

Just saying. It's not dead until it's dead.

The forum is far from "dead". It still produces a few topics now and again, I guess the main problem is that MC lacks new developments and such and with this forum being linked in a large way with MC then it reflects rather bad on the fourm, which in turn, is stupid as the forum produces a wide range of webgame topics, with a wide range of different engine use and also custom engines. If you are here to try "re-ignite" the fire MWG once had thats great and I welcome you back.