MakeWebGames

[WTB] Custom Content Management System

Frosty

Hi,

I need a custom content management system/polling system, the details are below of what the script needs:

Please use the following template and colours when creating pages:

http://s8.postimage.org/7lpjf4jhv/template.png

Home Page:

http://s16.postimage.org/9koggheur/Home_Page.png

Home Page - Logo at the top, Below Logo navbar, below navbar our latest news, below latest news our latest poll, below our latest poll footer/copyright area.

Latest news must have a box around it (rounded at the corners) and it must contain the date the news was created and at the bottom of the latest news area a link to the news page with all our news.

Latest poll must have a box around it (rounded at the corners) and it must contain the date the poll was created on and at the bottom of the latest poll area a link to the poll page with all our polls.

How the Poll on the home page should work:

1. User sees the poll

2. User chooses a poll option and presses vote

3. Once user presses vote the poll refreshes displaying the poll results without the entire page needing to refresh and just below the results the link to the poll page should enlarge saying "view all our polls"

Poll should look like the poll that facebook uses and it should have similar functionality.

News Page:

http://s16.postimage.org/62cgk3dyr/News_Page.png

Recent News Page - Logo at the top, Below Logo navbar, below navbar it should display our recent posts with 5 posts max per page in descending order and below that page numbers so that user can navigate between the pages, below that our footer/copyright area.

News must have a box around it (rounded at the corners) Each post should display the date it was created at the top of it and then the message.

Polls Page:

http://s16.postimage.org/m351x2bub/Polls_Page.png

Recent Polls Page - Logo at the top, Below Logo navbar, below navbar it should display our recent polls with 10 polls max per page in descending order and below that page numbers so that user can navigate between the pages, below that our footer/copyright area.

Polls must have a box around it (rounded at the corners) Each post should display the date it was created at the top of it and then the message.

How the Poll on the home page should work:

1. User sees the poll

2. User chooses a poll option and presses vote

3. Once user presses vote the poll refreshes displaying the poll results without the entire page needing to refresh, the user should be able to vote on multiple polls on the same page without any other poll refreshing except the one they just voted on.

Poll should look like the poll that facebook uses and it should have similar functionality.

Contact Page:

http://s16.postimage.org/r9blud183/Contact_Page.png

Contact Us Page - Logo at the top, Below Logo navbar, below the navbar a contact us form which will automatically send email to the specified email in the admin area once filled out, below that our footer/copyright area.

Contact Us Form must have a box around it (rounded at the corners) and have the following fields available: Name - (Optional) Email - (Mandatory) Comments - (Mandatory)

Admin Features:

Add/Edit/Delete Polls - (Poll Question, Poll Choices [up to 10], make poll multiple choice or just 1 choice)

Add/Edit/Delete News Articles - (News Title, News Content - Must be able to use Html and insert images with html)

Change Admin Password

Add/Change Email for Contact Page

Set time zone for entire site (GMT, GMT+1 ect...)

Option between 1 vote per unique IP address or 1 vote per unique computer (saves a cookie on their computer so that they can't vote on the same poll again)

Add/Edit Site Name

Add/Edit Site Description

Add/Edit Site Keywords

Add/Edit/Remove Navbar links (Main navbar links can not be removed)

Security:

Make sure no outsides users can edit/add/remove anything in the admin panel unless they are logged in as the admin.

Offering $60 to someone that can code this for me, counter offers are welcomed.

Need this by or on the 25/08/2012

Payment will be sent by PayPal only when the job is completed and verified.

Terms:

Once you accept/receive Payment you give up all ownership rights of the script and I will be the exclusive owner of the script.

Any questions please ask in the thread or PM me.

I'll sleep on this and if nobody has taken this by tomorrow and I feel I can make time for it, I'll counter at some point tomorrow evening after work.

I guess I could fit this in at the weekend, if needed... talk tomorrow.

Edit

If anyone counters and doesn't ask questions, I would question their knowledge.

I have a few questions answered before I can make a judgement tomorrow, just so you know. A few loose ends in your request and another that is only possible depending on users OS and browser.

Fire away with your questions :)

ive just made one of these for a client the end cost was about £200 GBP granted there was a bit more to it (a shop plus click and collect service) but that was still cheap as there a local business.

For what you want i would charge $125 + extra if you wanted a template made from scratch i can show you the example of the other site if you wanted but im not posting up here

Why not pick some existing package, there is tons out there from wordpress to joomla. Try them, before even thinking of re-inventing the wheel.

I have looked at other CMS's but they either don't have what i want or are too over complicated for my users, this has exactly what i want.

ive just made one of these for a client the end cost was about £200 GBP granted there was a bit more to it (a shop plus click and collect service) but that was still cheap as there a local business.

For what you want i would charge $125 + extra if you wanted a template made from scratch i can show you the example of the other site if you wanted but im not posting up here

I have a template example in the first post which is extremely basic to implement, thank you for your quote.