D3Tek

Hello members of MWG,

Website - http://d3tek.net

What we offer -

• Shared Hosting (link)
  • Virtual Servers (VPS) (link)
  • Dedicated Servers (link)

What we are -

D3Tek.net provides affordable, reliable web hosting. We believe that with affordable website should also come premium support and that's what we do. We have a team of server technicians; each with years of experience configuring, administrating and fixing servers. We aim to reply to any queries / support tickets in one hour but realistically this will be cut to around 20 minutes during the hours of 9am - 5pm GMT.

We have a 100% up time guarantee; should there ever be a circumstance that your website is down due to a server problem it will be fixed in a timely fashion and you'll be rewarded with 'credits' that can be used in conjunction with our services (this includes monetary deductions to your hosting bill)!

Right now everyone can try our hosting for 3 days, free. No up-front payment just the opportuntity to try our services for 3 days.

If you're interested in this, follow our link here!

You can contact us at any time via telephone: +44 (0)844 588 0171 or email: [email protected]

If you have any questions you can PM me here, leave a reply on this post or use the above contact means.

Thanks,

D3Tek.net team.

Edited by D3Tek

@rulerofzu - That would have been a cached version from earlier on today, if you hard refresh that will not be there. It was old content.

@Djkanna - You hold a valid point aha we were going to market ourselves as 'UK hosting' but have sinced changed this to widen our target audience. Obviously we missed that aha

As we are based in the UK our main means of contact are during normal work hours but out of hours we are still contactable at said emails, phone numbers ect :)

No it does make sense and you clearly dont know what I am on about.

Cloudflare has servers in the UK and EEC so it should therefore serve the content from a server which is more local.

Perhaps you should learn about what your offering before trying to sell it to others.

Why does you cloudflare trace to USA?

Again, please re-read. It does not make sense you cannot blame me for your grammatical error.

And, again we cannot manipulate Cloudfare. If the service wishes to serve you content from the USA that's up to them, not us.

Sorry regardless of my grammer of which I care very little for.

Cloudflare will serve content from the servers available locally. Therefore are your servers really in the UK or are they actually in the USA.

Once again....cloudflare has servers in the UK and Europe and therefore will serve from a node locally as I am in the UK you should be serving content from the UK not the USA.

So who does your support for hosting? I hope it is not yourself.

I also pinged your website to find it being hosted in America, surely you would host your own website on your own servers?

Equally, google street viewing the address on your website led me to a high street with the only thing I could find being fast food takeaways (no offence to anyone living there).

I cannot stress this enough. We have no control over Cloudfare and never will, maybe you should talk to them?

Obviously for you, it's not working in the desired way but for me, and many others it's fine.

Our servers are based in London, UK.

I'm tempted to disable Cloudfare, just for you, to prove you wrong.

And yes, I do provide support, along with our team.

We have been providing business hosting for a long time before D3Tek.net came about.

I also pinged your website to find it being hosted in America, surely you would host your own website on your own servers?

Equally, google street viewing the address on your website led me to a high street with the only thing I could find being fast food takeaways (no offence to anyone living there).

Please read the previous posts, we don't manipulate where the content is served from. It is on one of our servers :)

45 Robertson street, creative media centre, in the town centre. :)

I'm tempted to disable Cloudfare, just for you, to prove you wrong.

That might be the quickest way to solve this, for we can be a very stubborn bunch :p

Although, that is the final IP, and it certainly isn't any of the ones cloudflare gave. The IP of your site according to my pings are 108.162.197.24 where as Cloudlfare has the following:

204.93.240.0/24

204.93.177.0/24

199.27.128.0/21

173.245.48.0/20

103.22.200.0/22

141.101.64.0/18

108.162.192.0/18

190.93.240.0/20

https://www.cloudflare.com/ips

The ip you say our site resolves to, is also one of cloudfares. Easiest way to see is to google search it ;)

The IP that website is hosted on is 83.170.96.80.

It is most certainly one of the IPs designated by Cloudfare.

Edited by D3Tek

The ip you say our site resolves to, is also one of cloudfares. Easiest way to see is to google search it ;)

The IP that website is hosted on is 83.170.96.80.

It is most certainly one of the IPs designated by Cloudfare.

Ok, found you on some kind of conspiracy website, suggesting cloudflare to be used by hackers. Cloudflare-watch.org

Your IP and site was listed as just being added to the cloudflare service (so I apologise).

Edited by Octet

Couldn't find it putting it in the address bar, came up with a holding page.

If you go to the IP you get when pinging the site (108.162.197.24) - You should notice it goes to a "Protected by CloudFlare" landing page (bottom right).

That is a CloudFlare IP. More proof: http://bgp.he.net/ip/108.162.197.24

I can assure you, our servers are hosted in United Kingdom. I will inform CloudFlare that it is serving data from the wrong location, because as per the aforementioned, we cannot change the server's location. That's CloudFlare's problem.

If you go to the IP you get when pinging the site (108.162.197.24) - You should notice it goes to a "Protected by CloudFlare" landing page (bottom right).

That is a CloudFlare IP. More proof: http://bgp.he.net/ip/108.162.197.24

I can assure you, our servers are hosted in United Kingdom. I will inform CloudFlare that it is serving data from the wrong location, because as per the aforementioned, we cannot change the server's location. That's CloudFlare's problem.

Yeah, the Cloudflare business confused me a bit.

Sorry, looks like you may be telling the truth :p

I guess there is no need to call in the IWF, lol

Yeah, the Cloudflare business confused me a bit.

Sorry, looks like you may be telling the truth :p

I guess there is no need to call in the IWF, lol

Only looks like we are? :p

We are telling the truth, I'm sure I can get some more proof if you really require...

If anyone has anymore problems with our IP, I apologise in advance. It's CloudFlare, we have no control over. If it's causing you distress, we shall disable it - but it should not cause any problems.