MakeWebGames

which is better

Raven1992

um ok so i build one from scratch and anyone enjoying this video

I think that would be the best option for your money, you can certainly get a lot more for it. Careful when selecting your hard drive though... the price of those vary so much between companies and models.

Building your own computer may potentially save you money, however if you don't know what you're doing, and don't know anyone who could help out... Buying one is the better option.

I've seen first attempts at a computer go very wrong because of basic knowledge holes.

I think that would be the best option for your money, you can certainly get a lot more for it. Careful when selecting your hard drive though... the price of those vary so much between companies and models.

I think that can go with any computer componant whether it be memory, processor, or MB.

Building your own computer may potentially save you money, however if you don't know what you're doing, and don't know anyone who could help out... Buying one is the better option.

I've seen first attempts at a computer go very wrong because of basic knowledge holes.

This is very true. Since pretty much every manufacturer has serveral different componants they build varying in what it can and can not do very well. Its been a while since ive been into computers but back in the day if you wanted to game Intel was not the way to go you wanted AMD as for video cards it was nVidea and sound was turtle beach, but if you just wanted a normal everyday pc then you wanted the other guys or it was a waste of money since you would not even be using the full potential of your power.

I dont game anymore so I go with mac myself and swear by it. Ive had my macbook before the pros came out and still running almost as good as the day it came in the mail and it was refurb'd. If I was rocking a pc then i'd probably be on my 3rd one by now so I got my moneys worth easy out of it.

So now heres a question, how many computers have you guys been through in the last 6 years or baselined your computer, or had to even upgrade something because it couldnt handle the new software or even the newest version of windows?