MakeWebGames

can't add users

Raven1992

basiclly when i go into my staffpannel and click users the only message it is saying closed due to abuse and basiclly i can't find a way round it so i can add NPC's and stuff

Open your staffpannel.php and hit ctrl +f and search for the message it is outputting, then from there see what is causing it, or put the code on here if you don't know.

It seems you have bought the license, not sure as to why it isn't recognizing it.

EDIT: A filter hasn't been put in place for something, i'll need to get that fixed.

Edited by Guest

I just uploaded the latest redux to help out on another forum users code.

Why the hell that is in the default code. CB/Dabs/Paul/Ian anyone else that has access to the engines rar file edit your Staff/users.php and delete line 36 and repack your engine.

I just uploaded the latest redux to help out on another forum users code.

Why the hell that is in the default code. CB/Dabs/Paul/Ian anyone else that has access to the engines rar file edit your Staff/users.php and delete line 36 and repack your engine.

what the hell do u mean

Just very careless of the staff to leave it in. Just causes problems for new owners like yourself.

They should also work on the installer too. Having it redirect to login.php rather than the installer is also lazy again causes problems for those that are not used to php/mysql installations.