MakeWebGames

[Paying] Can anyone make me a Avatar Module?

Fanatic

I need a Avatar module, where users can upload a image to the site and put it as their avatar.

- There should be a default avatar for everyone which doesn't have one.

- When chancing their avatar it should need a admin approval before the new avatar will be shown in their profile

- Admin should be able to approve it, or disapprove it, and give a reason why it have been disapproved.

- The admin should be able to specify the size and the types of avatars allowed.

- When the avatar have been approved it should change the users avatar and delete the old one.

- The user should get a message in their log about when this is approved or not.

Hope someone can do this somehow.

I got a question though, why have them upload the avatar to your site, why not have it externally hosted since its a bit safer thus leading to a cheaper mod price its just a matter of securing the user input that I believe comes stock but im not too familiar with this engine and you can still add a staff/admin approval just to make sure the image is still whatever your requirements are for example: no nudity, profane language or whatever tickles your fancy