MakeWebGames

Need mccodes license

orb

So... you get an illegal copy of the software and a genuine license...

Unless you don't have that so called illegal copy and are willing to buy a license that would be useless without the codes themselves...

Wouldn't the point be to buy the whole license including access to it on mccodes.com? Wouldn't be illegal if you buy it 2nd hand (assuming you can sell the licenses on anyway).

Those times are gone. People don't sell it that low anymore after mccodes improvements.

So the best thing for you would be to just buy the mccodes license for $100 as rulerofzu said.

If you buy a $35 license and use your illegal insecure mccodes. You will end up wasting more time and spending more.

So its best just to buy the $100 license and use the patched version and live happily ever after.

i mean do w3theory having any mccodev2 lisence left because he is slod some before for 30 dollar.

You make it seem as if people have loads of spair licenses around AND that they want to sell something for less than half price. Good luck with that.

• 1 month later...

well let see if u buy a cheap liense of someone with out being validated and on a free webhosting involes shutting your site down and letting mccodes know or do what other people say and buy a engine from mccodes and save your time being caught and it worth it

well let see if u buy a cheap liense of someone with out being validated and on a free webhosting involes shutting your site down and letting mccodes know or do what other people say and buy a engine from mccodes and save your time being caught and it worth it

You do realize theirs a such thing as a mccode license checker

I have 2 ppl that wanne sell me licenses, i will go for the one that sells me it faster but after that i'll inform you who could sell you one :)

The prize of licenses now adays are like 50-60dollar

That someone sold it for 30dollar was just lucky i guess, i wanted it too^^ but i was to late.......