MakeWebGames

The errors are because its a demo

wykydz

Are the errors because its a demo ?

when you add a new row from the admin menu ,then add a new row this is the error

Call to a member function FetchFields() on a non-object in /www/new_worlds/demo/libs/db.php on line 75

and the same thing when you buy a item it isnt in the inventory.

will the errors be gone when you buy the new worlds engine?

wykydz: Yes those errors are due to the fact the demo disable ALL insert / update / delete operations. Otherwise the demo would be defaced after 5 minutes. So either we must create like a new database for each new visitor, or... we have to block all operations. Also, in the demo it's not possible to install modules, create them, export them or enable / disable them. Same reasons.

I should however make a better error message for the "add new row" in the admin panel.

wykydz: Yes those errors are due to the fact the demo disable ALL insert / update / delete operations. Otherwise the demo would be defaced after 5 minutes. So either we must create like a new database for each new visitor, or... we have to block all operations. Also, in the demo it's not possible to install modules, create them, export them or enable / disable them. Same reasons.

I should however make a better error message for the "add new row" in the admin panel.

I'm a temporary table, and what is this?