MakeWebGames

Mccodes v2.5 Security

stevenrfc

Hello

Im so close to buying the redux engine, but before i buy it i just have one question.

I know there has been some fixes in redux, but how secure is it?

Are there any known bugs/exploits?

Thank you

EDIT: Im really sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place

Edited by stevenrfc

Having seen a sneak peak at what Bert is talking about, and having been a somewhat loyal mccodes user, I defiantly suggest you hold off until March 21st!!!! You will thank yourself so much later! I iwsh I had waited the 2 years for March 21st to roll around.

updates are fun :)

on another note hey Luke been a while how nyna?

It is true 2.5 does have a few flaws at this point in time but im sure in the near future they will improve on the code. Also Luke the patch proposed was actually used with minor editing and props were given if it is related to the file i assume your talking about.

Edited by Paul Evans

It is true 2.5 does have a few flaws at this point in time but im sure in the near future they will improve on the code.

Ahhhh dont you just love the mccode staff method of working or lack of it. In the near future ....when? is that after someone here posts the flaw and fixes it which has pretty much been the case 99% of the time.

you have a valid point as i was the developer behind most the new features on 2.5 and not a MCC staff member i cannot officially give a date can i?

Like i said in the near future. Just out of interest do you have a redux license? (not proposing your illegally using it im just curious)