MakeWebGames

Onebip

modernmafiia

it does not need to take mobile donations as long as it is simple to use like paypal i will use it skood can you pm how it works please it will be easy to understand off someone who used it is it like cart button setup on the game then people click and fill in their card/paypal and money comes to my 2checkout account and then i get paid by bank or if i get their card or w/e

I use paypal, 2checkout and until recently daopay for mobile payments. The mobile payment was not a really big seller on my games so in the end found no need for it.

2checkout will insist that you change any mention of the word donate or donation. Its not allowed or at least it wasnt when I went through the app process. Also they are very strict on games with illegal content or named after a registered entity. So if your planning on having a naruto game with naruto mentioned in the domain name then chances are they will not accept it.

The good thing with 2checkout though is they accept from pretty much every country and any amount. Unlike other payment providers who restrict the country of origin and have a cap on the amount a player can spend per transaction.

If you managed to get $18k in 60 days through onebip, your paypal must have been somewhat close - or whatever other vendor you chose - so I am pretty sure you would have started legal proceedings for that.

I agree, if you truly made this much you should hire a lawyer.

18k is stuck in onebip. Nothing to do with paypal. Not Bs until proven. Mccodes have also been helping me. They got their lawyers involved as I do work for them in managing Mono District. Really kind of them. Their lawyers haven't gotten far yet because the Italian onebip staff/owners/developers do not reply to emails/don't pick up the phone. this happened before they joined neomobile. I personally think they are a bunch of fraud guys.

• 1 month later...